- Cupped, chlorotic, stippled, spotted or malformed foliage.
- Any discolored or damaged foliage or flowers.
- Aggregation of insects.
- Shed skins of aphids.
- Pockets of less vigorous or dying plants.
- Anything out of the ordinary.
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
New resources on greenhouse integrated pest management
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- 2022-01-18 US (CA): Devastating virus challenges lettuce growers
- 2022-01-18 India: chilli farmers face threats from invasive pests and demand appropriate tech
- 2022-01-17 Report: German rules on crop protection have major shortcomings
- 2022-01-17 "Paving the way for breeding ToLCV-resistant hybrids"
- 2022-01-12 Controlling greenhouse pests with biological agents in winter
- 2022-01-12 Device sniffs out the "smell-fingerprints" of pestered plants
- 2022-01-11 Spanish Orius-System performance improved with new biodegradable packaging
- 2022-01-07 "Greenhouse sector always on the lookout for alternatives to chemical crop protection"
- 2022-01-05 Restructuring and new managing director at the Andermatt Group
- 2022-01-05 Belgian start-up helps tomato growers protect crops
- 2022-01-05 Improved strategy for thrips control in peppers
- 2022-01-05 Research shows a more environmentally friendly way to control strawberry pests
- 2022-01-03 UV-C study now includes strawberry propagation and other pests
- 2022-01-03 "Heating completely kills virus in water"
- 2021-12-23 Australia: New robot traps pests for 80kms
- 2021-12-23 "Beware the thrips double trouble in bell peppers"
- 2021-12-21 Maximizing the effective life of plant protection products
- 2021-12-21 Recommendations to prevent the New Delhi virus in zucchini with biological control
- 2021-12-20 "Implementing control against greenhouse whitefly in strawberry crops still certainly effective"