- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Priva TopCrop Monitor 'Control your crop, Grow your business'
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Linköping will grow more climate-smart tomatoes
- 2022-12-02 Canada: New growing containers will bring the green to Nipissing
- 2022-12-02 "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- 2022-12-02 Growth of specialty crops highlights need for expanded risk management tools
- 2022-12-01 BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- 2022-12-01 Germany: Vanilla, pepper, and vegetables cultivated in new research center
- 2022-11-30 NZ: Sweet scent part of mushroom’s appeal
- 2022-11-30 US (NY): Owners of Rockland farm say town unexpectedly closed one of their greenhouses
- 2022-11-30 Philippines: Young Kapampangan entrepreneur develops hydroponic system
- 2022-11-30 Welsh leek officially protected as it gains UK GI status
- 2022-11-30 Yuma, Arizona region offers up its own challenges for lettuce supplies
- 2022-11-29 Tropicalia Greenhouse in Northern France blends perfectly with surroundings
- 2022-11-29 NZ: Foodbank benefits from university glasshouse
- 2022-11-29 Podcast: space tomatoes and Eu:CROPIS
- 2022-11-29 Asia-Pacific federation for informatin technology in agriculture
- 2022-11-28 US (OH): Food waste being turned into compost for greenhouse
- 2022-11-28 WUR develops apps for 3D image recognition
- 2022-11-28 Fast and reliable measurement of the freshness and shelf life of tomato
- 2022-11-28 Inside the farm growing mushrooms in the Abu Dhabi desert
- 2022-11-24 US (NC): Hydroponic units supply food pantry