- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Dutch Queen Máxima attends horticulture award ceremony
Last year's winner, Florensis
The nominated companies, Boomkwekerij Ebben, Eosta, Royal Brinkman and Ter Laak Orchids, are characterized by daring, decisiveness, determination, sustainability and innovation, the jury says. During the event, they will talk about the way in which their business is future proof. Jan-Paul Rutten, director of the Gulpener beer brewery, talks about his family enterprise and the philosophy of sustainable entrepreneurship. As a new element in the event, the sector's annual figures are presented this year.
The prestigious award ceremony doubles as the horticulture sector's New Year's meeting. This is the moment to share special stories with special people in a beautiful location. With the network of the partners in the Stichting Tuinbouw Ondernemersprijs, the horticulture entrepreneurs are reached, who are warmly invited to attend.
The Tuinbouw Ondernemersprijs is supported by the partners: Interpolis, Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Flynth, Rabobank, FloraHolland, Dutch Produce Association, Vakblad voor de Bloemisterij/Boomkwekerij, HPP Exhibitions. The event is financially supported by: DLV Plant/GreenQ, Plantion, Keukenhof, MPS, Naktuinbouw, Anthos, CNB, Hobaho, BQ Support and the seed companies: Rijk Zwaan, Incotec, Bejo Zaden and Enza Zaden.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 OHCEAC 1st annual CEA conference registration closing soon
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-29 Teen farmer selected as USDA greenhouse grant winner
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 Global Melon and Watermelon Event 2022
- 2022-06-28 FPC opens registrations for FPC Future & FPC Careers 2022
- 2022-06-28 One in five Organic Produce Summit attendees will be a retailer
- 2022-06-27 Photo report of the Indoor AgTech '22
- 2022-06-24 Grand Finals Urban Greenhouse Challenge #3
- 2022-06-24 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-24 2022 NCERA-101 Annual/International Meeting in Arizona
- 2022-06-24 Webinar: ‘Opportunities in crop protection in Vietnam’
- 2022-06-23 Global Produce & Floral Show launches
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-21 German fresh-cut sector needs to catch up with countries such as the Netherlands, UK and USA
- 2022-06-21 Priva hosted an event for various ambassadors and representatives
- 2022-06-20 Light Science Technologies will share expertise at Indoor AgTech
- 2022-06-20 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-17 UKRI awards more than £8m to innovative new farming concepts