- Grower Manager Fresh Produce
- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- Conventional and organic: greenhouse grower does it all
Technology for Polish suppliers in search of new markets
According to Genesis Fresh’s Jan Nowakowski, “This is the first time the SmartTraxx™ GO products will be available to Polish companies through a local distributor. Locus Traxx Worldwide’s technology will offer an innovative real-time solution never before seen in Poland.”
“At a time when the Russian embargo is continuing to make life difficult for exporters, it is important to find new markets, showing potential customers that having a high level of traceability is vital,” said Jan-Willem Schrijver, Managing Director of Locus Traxx Worldwide - EU. “There is no other technology on the market that can offer this level of real-time monitoring of your goods, and now Polish suppliers have the chance to give themselves a real competitive edge.”
Poland currently has a strong export trade, particularly with blueberries, apples, strawberries, raspberries, tomatoes, and peppers. However, the Polish market has also seen a continual growth trend in exports of other fruits and vegetables. With this increase, international supermarkets continue to demand higher and higher levels of supply chain visibility.
“Clients nowadays want to know where the product is and at what temperature it is being transported,” Nowakowski added. “Traceability is crucial and SmartTraxx™ gives you piece of mind that you can monitor your products and react as necessary to any situation.”
For more information:
Locus Traxx Worldwide
Phone: +1 561.358.7029
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-07 Kenya: Tomato prices increased sharply over the last month
- 2023-02-07 "In a market with tight margins like in fresh produce, payments in local currency can make the difference"
- 2023-02-07 How can young people be won over to chicory?
- 2023-02-07 Prices strengthen for Mexican raspberries
- 2023-02-07 UK: House of Lords Inquiry “significant step in acknowledging importance of Environmental Horticulture”
- 2023-02-06 CAN (ON): Greenhouse industry experiencing growing pains
- 2023-02-06 "With an early Easter, it's vital that we get this product available"
- 2023-02-06 First producers' organization for fresh herbs founded in Italy
- 2023-02-06 The Greenery auctions Qcumber's first cucumbers for charity
- 2023-02-06 Currency devaluation enhances Egyptian competitiveness in the Gulf markets
- 2023-02-03 California canning tomato price at record high
- 2023-02-03 The Government of Spain will pay 300 million euro to farmers because of increased fertilizer prices
- 2023-02-03 "At the moment, the supply of vegetables available in Almeria is insufficient to meet the demand"
- 2023-02-03 Laredo District in Texas is number 1 for US-Mexico agricultural trade
- 2023-02-02 EU consumers save on food and buy less organic in 2022
- 2023-02-02 First Dutch aubergines back on shelves
- 2023-02-02 "70% of tomatoes in supermarket are now of foreign origin"
- 2023-02-02 High cucumber pricing factors into the 'salad category' demand
- 2023-02-02 India: Uttarakhand government to construct 50,000 poly houses in state: CM Dhami
- 2023-02-02 In 2022, the average price paid to Andalusian tomato producers was the highest of the last ten years