- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
AU: Vegetable growers lack confidence in the industry's future
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- 2022-12-02 NL: Greenhouse horticulture and government sign covenant: CO2 greenhouse emissions to go down
- 2022-12-01 "Uncertainty challenges characterize Spanish season"
- 2022-12-01 New Zealand works to keep up with CEA advances
- 2022-12-01 Australia’s cheapest fruit and vegetables in the festive season
- 2022-12-01 Help for growers who want to scale up their vegetable farm for wholesale markets
- 2022-11-30 Focus on reimagining Africa's perishables logistics
- 2022-11-30 South Korea has almost zero food waste. Here’s what we can learn
- 2022-11-30 "Effect of lower Dutch strawberry supply is being felt; Egyptian ones in greater demand as that season starts"
- 2022-11-29 Coal and pink tomatoes: the challenges for Polish growers
- 2022-11-29 Can ‘ugly’ fruit and vegetables alleviate the UK’s cost of living crisis?
- 2022-11-29 Africa Union Summit showcases common African Agro Parks (CAAPs) initiative
- 2022-11-29 "The energy market's uncertain, so there's more weekly strawberry sales rather than fixed prices"
- 2022-11-29 South Australia's Fleurieu region growers are struggling to break even
- 2022-11-29 Latest rains are "not enough to save Morocco's agricultural season"
- 2022-11-28 Zimbabwean growers frustrated by tomatoes being smuggled in
- 2022-11-28 Tomato prices in Uzbekistan have stabilized
- 2022-11-28 UK growers warn of more shortages in supermarkets
- 2022-11-25 "Next month there could be a shortage of lettuce in the market"
- 2022-11-25 GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW TOMATOES