Thermotraffic has announced that it is going to move into new office space located in Antwerp as of 1 December. The company intends to further expand its activities under the same roof as the cold store operator Luik Natie Coldstore. The offices are directly connected to one of the biggest chilled logistics centers which allows for better and quicker handling of freight orders of perishable goods. Customs and vet clearance and all connected checks can take place nearby which is especially advantageous.
Besides positive effects with regards to the handling of freight orders and clearance procedures, positive effects on the existing business and new business is expected, due to the close proximity to one of the main transshipment centers for fish and meat in Belgium. So Thermotraffic does not only want to improve its offers at its new location, but expand it as well.
The new location was also chosen with regard to sustainability. The chilled logistics center along with Thermotraffic’s office, will be supplied with environmentally friendly wind energy. The power comes exclusively from the biggest wind park in Belgium.
For more information:
Thermotraffic Holland B.V.
Abel Tasmanstraat 1
3165 AM Rotterdam
Tel: +49 (0)40-271 670 80
Top 5 - yesterday
- How growers boost crop yields with greenhouse film EVO AC®
- Thanks to air-conditioned greenhouses, Emirati producers can grow tomatoes during 45 °C summer
- Rebranded Stolze Mexico expands into North American market as GROWA
- Increasing the oxygen levels in irrigation water for a healthier growth
- Angela Storm joins Dramm as Western Technical Representative
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "We harvest 40,000 heads of lettuce per day"
- Tomato plants in winter conditions: Propagation tips and tricks
- How a New Zealand grower has built and is expanding a successful multi-fruit orchard
- Japanese Berry Pop fresh strawberry seeds now available for global markets
- Kuwait: Aeroponic greenhouse to continue country's effort to cut down import
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 Ian Rasmussen new CEO of Paardekooper Group
- 2023-03-20 Artechno Growsystems move to new headquarters
- 2023-03-17 Indonesia: iFarm to build vertical farm on Bali
- 2023-03-17 Tina Perry joins Priva North America as Sales Account Manager
- 2023-03-16 Storm, ToBRFV and hail cause above-average loss figures for horticultural insurance company
- 2023-03-16 Dutch cooperatives team up for TOV auction sales
- 2023-03-16 Dutch companies merge
- 2023-03-15 Deal signed for strawberry smart-farming project
- 2023-03-15 Fertilizer producer returns to profit after huge loss in 2021
- 2023-03-15 CAN (NB): Funded indoor farm to kick off operations this year
- 2023-03-15 “We can help growers to unlock the full potential of their sustainability management”
- 2023-03-15 The pizzutello tomato that brings back the flavors of the past
- 2023-03-14 Rijk Zwaan builds a second facility for seed treatment and storage in De Lier
- 2023-03-14 Mucci Farms' Dan Branson passes
- 2023-03-13 Dutch company gets new cross-docking center
- 2023-03-13 AppHarvest announces 2022 Q4 and full-year results, achieving net sales guidance of $14.6 million
- 2023-03-13 Jim Tanner retires as CEO of Profile Products, Shane Porzio appointed as CEO
- 2023-03-13 Mexico: Farm Capital launches $100M agro-industrial fund
- 2023-03-13 BioSafe Systems celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2023-03-10 US (DE): Could disused chicken houses be used to grow strawberries?