- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
- Propagation Specialist
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Vertical solar panels under the gutter can provide significant savings in plastic greenhouses"
- The differences between greenhouse growers in US and Canada
- German grower reduces moisture in slabs with Spacer
- Half the labor if tomato grows upside down?
- China: Abundance of crops grow in arid Xinjiang desert
Global strawberry market - analysis and forecast to 2020
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global strawberry market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2020.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
• Market size and value;
• Per Capita Consumption;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Global production, split by region and country;
• Global trade (exports and imports);
• Producer, export and import prices;
• Market trends, drivers and restraints;
• Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-02 Kenya: Big shift in moving horticulture exports from air to sea freight
- 2023-06-02 Ireland: Minister Hackett announces €10 million investment in the Horticulture Sector
- 2023-06-02 UK: Sussex growers celebrate British Tomato Fortnight
- 2023-06-02 "The EU Agreement doesn't favor Moroccan growers"
- 2023-06-02 "Asparagus season was great, price-wise, but with very erratic supply"
- 2023-06-02 "Fruit and vegetable exports to overseas markets picking up well; we meet that need alongside local production"
- 2023-06-02 Multitude of challenges and opportunities in tomato market
- 2023-06-02 Dutch growers boost sales with insights from neuromarketing
- 2023-06-02 Bhutan’s declining chili production sparks concerns
- 2023-06-01 Farmers in Atlantic Canada face 'abnormally dry' conditions
- 2023-06-01 British strawberries: Larger and sweeter after cool spring and recent sunny days
- 2023-06-01 Plantise shareholders keep company up and running
- 2023-06-01 South African food inflation sees marginal deceleration
- 2023-06-01 Canadian growers urge government to support its sustainability efforts
- 2023-06-01 Dutch growers lose faith
- 2023-06-01 Belarus: PM says Belarusians should have access to off-season vegetables at reasonable prices
- 2023-06-01 US: Visas increase as farmers look to hire more agricultural workers
- 2023-06-01 End of tomato campaign in Morocco, renewed hopes for next season
- 2023-06-01 'Strawberry demand could not always keep up with growing supply'
- 2023-06-01 UK industry experts happy with UK's first post-Brexit trade deal