- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
European scientists say weedkiller glyphosate unlikely to cause cancer
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-07 Organic fertilizer guidelines launched to address fertilizer crisis in Ghana
- 2022-05-27 Plant-based biostimulants from cultivated crops
- 2022-05-13 Natural Growth boosts strawberry crop in yield and sweetness
- 2022-05-11 Using an app to use resources more efficiently
- 2022-05-10 "Soaring fertilizer prices put global food security at risk"
- 2022-05-04 Human urine could be an effective and less polluting crop fertiliser
- 2022-04-12 Application for fertilizer efficiency research now open
- 2022-04-12 Sri Lankan coconut industry faces collapse without fertilizer
- 2022-04-12 US (OH): Akron-area farms battle higher costs, led by fertilizer
- 2022-04-07 The Russia-Ukraine war's impact on global fertilizer markets
- 2022-03-31 JBS joins the fertilizer market
- 2022-03-29 Case study on reduced fertilizer use
- 2022-03-29 "Nanobubble tech improves root health, for better quality peppers"
- 2022-03-29 TerraGrow liquid, new microbial plant health promoter
- 2022-03-23 India: Kochi students create low-cost solution that triples hydroponics yield
- 2022-03-23 Research team touts vegetable benefits for used coffee grounds
- 2022-03-18 High fertilizer costs: "even more important to follow agronomic recommendations"
- 2022-03-17 The world's largest strawberry
- 2022-03-16 "Nanobubbles improve root health and lead to better quality peppers"
- 2022-03-15 USDA to invest in innovative American-made fertilizer