- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
One Banana makes improvements to supply chain
One Banana's parent company, AgroAmerica, was founded in 1958 in Guatemala and has grown to become one of the world's largest banana growers. It supplies its produce to companies and supermarkets across the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Focused on the growing, shipping, and distribution of organic bananas, One Banana is proud to cultivate their fruit in accordance with the most demanding global safety and regulatory labor standards with the help of leading edge technology like Frequentz's IRIS platform.
"Product integrity and consumer safety are key priorities for AgroAmerica. We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality fruit while still maintaining responsible and sustainable agricultural practices in every step of the supply chain. Leveraging Frequentz's traceability software delivers the transparency we need in order to confirm that both our produce and procedures continue to meet the highest level of standards," says Ingrid Lopez, Logistics Director, One Banana.
For more information visit www.frequentz.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 SmartWash Boost pretreatment eliminates 99.5% of pathogens before produce reaches wash lines
- 2022-07-01 HDG Survey Group: Six companies that can handle fruit and vegetable businesses' quality management, globally
- 2022-07-01 "We're central to handling everything for our clients in far-off destinations"
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 88.7% of Italian families purchased tomatoes over the past 12 months
- 2022-06-30 From Master to Prestige: a more responsive approach
- 2022-06-30 UAE agritech startup raises $180 million for Asia expansion
- 2022-06-30 UK: Infarm starts operating vertical farming facility in Bedford
- 2022-06-30 Coöperatie Hoogstraten receives traders on its Taste Days Soft Fruit
- 2022-06-30 New cardboard packaging for The Greenery's soft fruit and fruit-vegetables
- 2022-06-30 Instar Asset Management partners with indoor mushroom grower
- 2022-06-30 Agro Care celebrates with grand anniversary party
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 The Horticultural Innovation Center of the National Agricultural Science and Technology Park is open
- 2022-06-30 NL: Jan Willem de Vries appointed as Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau
- 2022-06-30 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-30 Shelf life, eating qualities, and more factor into new vegetable varieties
- 2022-06-30 These are hard times for any player in the fresh chain
- 2022-06-30 US (NJ): Historic facility turned into vertical farm, farm store, restaurant, teaching kitchen, and more