- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NatureFresh Farms wraps up #GreenInTheCity tour
“It is only fitting that we wrap up our tour in Canada at The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair in Toronto. We have toured all over eastern North America this year talking about greenhouse produce and the importance it plays in the food chain," said Peter Quiring, President.
“The Royal is an event for us to showcase our Greenhouse Education Center. It gives us an opportunity, first hand, to help educate consumers about greenhouse grown produce. The 38ft. trailer is a living attraction and allows us to physically demonstrate to consumers how tomato, bell pepper, and cucumber plants are grown in a greenhouse environment, it really helps put things in perspective,” said Quiring.
With over one million square feet of displays and competition facilities, The Royal today draws in 300,000 visitors annually. Thousands of entries are received each year from elite Canadian and International breeders, growers and exhibitors, including over 5000 large and small animals. The fair welcomes approximately 18,000 students each year to the Royal where they are entertained and engaged by the depth of educational exhibits and experience first hand the diverse aspects of the agri-food sector.
NatureFresh is once again a sponsor of the For Love Of Food Stage with Corporate Chef Henry Furtado performing a variety of cooking demos through the 10-day fair.
For More Information:
Tel: +1 519 326 1111
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Produce vegetables with carbon dioxide
- 2022-06-28 China: "We hope that fresh-flower preservation cards will replace ice bottles and make life easier for fresh-flower distributors"
- 2022-06-28 Container farm allows growers to cultivate 14 different gourmet mushrooms
- 2022-06-28 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-28 1st price for the pesticide-residue free tomatoes in the national level of European Business Awards for the Environment
- 2022-06-27 US (CA): Grower takes over Piru-based nursery
- 2022-06-27 HT Verboom Transport Systems joins GreenV
- 2022-06-27 Codema's staff welcomed by other horticultural companies
- 2022-06-27 Online retailer Gorillas launches private label range
- 2022-06-27 Despite the climate of uncertainty, the herbs segment is standing its ground
- 2022-06-27 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-27 Driscoll's agrees to terms for acquisition of Berry Gardens
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-27 Lipman Family Farms nourishes partnerships with local farmers to meet consumer demands
- 2022-06-27 Dublin trade has subdued at the moment
- 2022-06-27 Austrian vegetables for the upcoming barbecue season
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize