- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Kazakhstan: International greenhouse exhibition
Layout of the exhibition complex
Among the featured subjects are: greenhouses and greenhouse technology, construction of greenhouses, vegetable storage, vegetable crops, the cultivation of tomatoes, energy-saving technologies, supplementary lighting fixtures for greenhouses, substrates, irrigation, microclimate, mobile shelving system, and lettuce seedlings complexes, drip irrigation and temperature control, heating and boiler installation and the water tank, a system blackout agrotextile, curtain systems greenhouses, covering material in the soil, greenhouses and greenhouse equipment for sorting and packing.
Seminar "Protected ground"
During the exhibition there will be a number of large-scale events, including the seminar "Protected ground in Kazakhstan-2016" with the participation of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, agricultural groups, and members of the existing greenhouse plants. During the seminar, future plans will be discussed, as well as development of the agricultural greenhouse industry, drip irrigation, and building of vegetable stores. The workshop will begin April 21 at 11:00 am right in the pavilion no. 9 IEC "Atakent".
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 Webinar: ‘Opportunities in crop protection in Vietnam’
- 2022-06-24 2022 NCERA-101 Annual/International Meeting in Arizona
- 2022-06-24 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-24 Grand Finals Urban Greenhouse Challenge #3
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-23 Global Produce & Floral Show launches
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-21 German fresh-cut sector needs to catch up with countries such as the Netherlands, UK and USA
- 2022-06-21 Priva hosted an event for various ambassadors and representatives
- 2022-06-20 Light Science Technologies will share expertise at Indoor AgTech
- 2022-06-20 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-17 UKRI awards more than £8m to innovative new farming concepts
- 2022-06-17 Bye bye GreenTech - Monday it's picture time
- 2022-06-17 University of Florida greenhouse training online courses on nutrient management level 1 starts July 11
- 2022-06-16 Final hours of GreenTech get going
- 2022-06-16 Dutch growers welcome visitors during sunny edition of 'Visit the greenhouse'
- 2022-06-15 GreenTech making a comeback
- 2022-06-14 Delphy organizes a well-visited Field Day
- 2022-06-14 Good start for GreenTech
- 2022-06-13 Getting ready for GreenTech: here's your practical information