- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Timorex Gold to expand in Brazil
“We welcome these new comers as they will play a critical role in driving demand and penetration of our broad spectrum biofungicide Timorex Gold in Brazil for use in conventional and organic farming,” explained Marcelo Peres, Country Manager of Stockton Brazil. “Stockton will continue to invest in talent to build a world class team who will provide the best-possible support to Stockton’s strategy and put ourselves in an even stronger position in the arena.”
Agnelo José Vitti – R&D Manager
Agnelo is an Agronomic Engineer with an MSc in Plant Pathology and a Ph.D. in Vegetal Production (Nematology). He has 26 years’ experience in Research and Development areas, including as Head of Fungicides in companies, such as DuPont, Syngenta, BASF and American Cyanamid. Agnelo also worked in local research institutions and Universities with the utmost important Brazilian researchers.
Eric Massarico José – Market Development Coordinator for South of São Paulo State
Eric is an Agronomic Engineer with two MSc in Plant Nutrition and Sugar Cane Technologies. He has 16 years’ experience in Commercial and Development areas and worked in multinationals, such as Louis Dreyfus, and local companies.
Nuno Miguel Mendes Soares de Albergaria – Market Development Coordinator for North of São Paulo and Minas Gerais States
Nuno is an Agronomic Engineer with two MSc and one Ph.D. in Insecticides area
He has 15 years’ experience in Commercial and Development areas and worked in multinationals companies, such as Sipcam and local companies.
For more information:
The Stockton Group
Tel: +972 52 7599242
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 "We want to give growers more alternatives for crop protection"
- 2022-12-02 “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022-12-01 96% of pepper crops in Almeria and Granada use biological control against pests
- 2022-11-30 UV lamps can control strawberry pests
- 2022-11-28 Bio-Chain project to develop greener solutions for Chinese vegetables
- 2022-11-28 ToLCNDV emerges in China
- 2022-11-28 “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- 2022-11-25 Less concerns about the ToBRFV virus this year in Sicily
- 2022-11-25 Growers can use a test kit to detect ToBRFV before plants even shows signs
- 2022-11-24 “With PATS-C we are more timely aware of an infestation”
- 2022-11-18 ADAMA recognized with crop science award for Araddo
- 2022-11-16 Belgian tomato grower raided on suspicion of using prohibited ToBRFV vaccine
- 2022-11-10 "Air pollution threatens natural pest control"
- 2022-11-08 Colored sticky traps for monitoring phytophagous thrips and their impact on beneficial insects
- 2022-11-08 UV light trap catches male and female tomato looper
- 2022-11-07 Asperello gains approval in Denmark and Morocco
- 2022-11-04 "It's really hard to manage this disease"
- 2022-11-03 "ToBRFV also plays 'a big role' in tomato supply disruption"
- 2022-11-01 AMVAC and NewLeaf Symbiotics partner to bring biological solutions to North American crop markets
- 2022-10-27 "Complete package of natural products for all tomato cultivation stages"