West Sussex Growers Association invites you to their Plan to Grow event on Wednesday, 18 November 2015. The event will be held at Farbridge, Preston Farm, near West Dean in the United Kingdom.
The free half-day conference for land-based industries focusses on:
Planning, Development and the Economy
Smart Technology – The Future
A complimentary light lunch will be served at noon with the conference starting from 13.00
Confirmed speakers include:
- Martin Redfearn, HSBC Regional Agricultural Director
- Gary Taylor, Chair AHDB Horticulture
- Andrew Frost, Head of Planning Services, Chichester District Council
- Robert Searle, Tangmere Airfield Nurseries
- Graham Bryant, Chair WSGA
- Dr Helen Ferrier, NFU
- James Humphreys, Environment Agency
- Dr Jerry Knox, Cranfield University
- Dr Matthew Howard, Kings College London
- Paul Dracott, East Malling Research
The conference starts at 12noon until 4:30pm. It will be followed by the WSGA Annual Dinner at 7pm. A three course dinner comprised of locally sourced food and drink
Please book WSGA Annual Dinner separately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost is £50 per head.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is plenty of on site car parking. For information on how to get to Farbridge, please click here
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
We are happy for you to allow someone else to attend in your place, but please let us know. If you are unable to attend, please also let us know so that we can offer your ticket to someone else.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?