- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Canada: Mucci Farms recognised for investing in 'World Class Workforce'
The 'Invest in a World Class Work Force' award recognizes businesses, organizations or associations who are leaders and are preparing for future opportunities by anticipating change in the marketplace. They invest in skill development & training, provide career growth opportunities and model lifelong learning. The criteria measures the extent and quality of the skill development opportunities, achievements of the organizations attributed to training, participation and activities such as; co-op, mentorships and apprenticeships, and the make exceptional commitment to equality and diversity in the workforce.
"We are fortunate that Mucci Farms’ owners recognize the need for a continual investment in the growth and development of our workforce," said Emily Murracas, Marketing Manager at Mucci International.
"This along with continuous improvement initiatives, innovation, brand development and technological advancements creates a dynamic environment where our employees can thrive while contributing to the success of our overall company." shared Carol Bendo, Human Resource Manager.
"Our community is home to many world class companies and we are esteemed and honoured to be recognized in this category." concludes Emily.
For more information:
Mucci International Marketing
Tel: +1 519-326-8881 ext.1250
Fax: +1 519-326-5917
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Produce vegetables with carbon dioxide
- 2022-06-28 China: "We hope that fresh-flower preservation cards will replace ice bottles and make life easier for fresh-flower distributors"
- 2022-06-28 Container farm allows growers to cultivate 14 different gourmet mushrooms
- 2022-06-28 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-28 1st price for the pesticide-residue free tomatoes in the national level of European Business Awards for the Environment
- 2022-06-27 US (CA): Grower takes over Piru-based nursery
- 2022-06-27 HT Verboom Transport Systems joins GreenV
- 2022-06-27 Codema's staff welcomed by other horticultural companies
- 2022-06-27 Online retailer Gorillas launches private label range
- 2022-06-27 Despite the climate of uncertainty, the herbs segment is standing its ground
- 2022-06-27 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-27 Driscoll's agrees to terms for acquisition of Berry Gardens
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-27 Lipman Family Farms nourishes partnerships with local farmers to meet consumer demands
- 2022-06-27 Dublin trade has subdued at the moment
- 2022-06-27 Austrian vegetables for the upcoming barbecue season
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize