- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
October 27th 2015, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
CBI panel discussion on 'the future consumer’
During the panel, various views on ‘the future consumer’ will be presented. In specific, 'where the consumer of the future buys his/her fresh fruits and vegetables?', will be discussed.
Online sales of fresh fruits are increasing; however, more traditional sales at specialty stores and the local farmer are also growing in popularity. Which of the two will be the future? And most importantly, what does this mean for the fresh fruit exporter from Colombia? Together with various guest speakers like Cindy Van Rijswick (industry analyst fruits and vegetables at the Rabobank) we would like to explore the possibilities and inspire the fruit companies and Business Support Organisations (BSO) from Colombia.
After the panel discussion drinks and bites will be served and there will be room for personal acquaintances with the Delegation of Fruit companies and Business Support Organisations (BSO) from Colombia.
The event will take place at the NH Hotel Atlanta, Aert van Nesstraat 4, 3012 CA Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Please visit www.cbi.eu for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 Zimtrade on the lookout for export markets for wild fruits & herbs
- 2022-06-29 France: Producers hit hard by hail storms
- 2022-06-29 Yongor: Uncertainty makes the advantages and prospects of horticultural planting increasingly apparent
- 2022-06-29 Australia needs ‘Minister for food’ to combat supply shortages
- 2022-06-29 The EC wants to reduce the use of chemical pesticides in the EU by 50% by 2030
- 2022-06-29 Shouguang Biosow: Some thoughts on China's vegetable seed industry
- 2022-06-29 May saw many ports recording record numbers of imports as backlogs and arrival delays were largely resolved
- 2022-06-29 Sunnier days welcome for mini cucumber growers
- 2022-06-29 More tomato acreage keeps pricing at a standstill
- 2022-06-28 The price of a hectare for greenhouse crops in Almeria increased by 5% in 2021
- 2022-06-28 Prices firming up on California iceberg lettuce
- 2022-06-28 Farmer reveals increasing cost to grow strawberries in Australia
- 2022-06-28 Woolworths predicts prolonged vegetable shortages
- 2022-06-28 Some hydroponic lettuce lines still in production in South Australia amid national shortage
- 2022-06-24 "Compared to other products, the price premiums on Italian leafy greens are rather manageable"
- 2022-06-24 Bell pepper production in Murcia begins to recover after falling 30% below the usual level
- 2022-06-24 Ukraine and the Netherlands: berry cooperation with a bitter taste of war
- 2022-06-24 Commercial Horticulture in Southwest Nigeria
- 2022-06-24 Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
- 2022-06-24 Ukraine: Grants for seven million hryvnias will be yielded for building greenhouses