- Grower Manager Fresh Produce
- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- Conventional and organic: greenhouse grower does it all
Sri Lanka: Jiffy wins Exporter of the Year awards
Jiffy Products Sri Lanka also won the award of Most outstanding Exporter of the year 2014 for Agricultural Value Added Sector – "This is the most prestigious award for the respective sector," said Sandeeptha Gamalath, MD for Jiffy Products Sri Lanka.
Jiffy produces high quality Growbags, Growbags and Jiffy7C propagation pellets in its Sri Lanka location out of the waste products of the coconut industry. The products produced at the Sri Lanka plant are RHP certified and all locations in Sri Lanka are ISO 9001 and 14001 certified.
The award ceremony took place at the Colombo Hilton, September 18th 2015.
For more information
Jiffy Products International BV
Tel.: +31 168 41 35 55
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-07 “The coco-substrate has to be adapted to a specific climate”
- 2023-01-23 “People tend to choose their coir pith based on EC, sand content and expansion volume”
- 2023-01-19 “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- 2023-01-05 Navigating through substrate shortages
- 2022-12-21 Jiffy coir pellets for Sri Lankan vertical farm
- 2022-12-19 New processing facility for Sri Lanka coir producer
- 2022-12-06 Towards peat-free potting soil and substrate
- 2022-11-24 Agriculture resource dive: peat
- 2022-11-11 Ireland: Addressing the challenges related to peat supply in horticulture
- 2022-11-01 Why should I shelter my substrate stock from wind and rain?
- 2022-10-21 New £1million RHS research project to accelerate horticulture’s transition to peat-free
- 2022-10-17 "We're well underway to steerable strawberry cultivation"
- 2022-10-13 Ireland: Shiploads of peat being imported for growers
- 2022-09-27 Automation and control are the main focus of the International Propagation Seminar
- 2022-09-23 "Compare it if you like with your 3-D printer for growing media"
- 2022-09-21 Acrotelm and wood fiber as alternative to peat
- 2022-09-21 Using human hair to create hydroponic growing media
- 2022-09-16 How to maintain the proper pH of a growing medium
- 2022-09-14 Peat moss is an emerging option in the global supply chain of substrate raw materials
- 2022-09-06 The power of compost: boosting production with composted biowaste