- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coal and pink tomatoes: the challenges for Polish growers
- Healthy seeds, and good germination with Plasma Activated Water seed treatment
- J. Huete International builds high-tech greenhouse for seed research in South America
- NZ: Return of the watermelon
- Tropicalia Greenhouse in Northern France blends perfectly with surroundings
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Ready Pac 'elevAte™' brand
US: Non-GMO superfood salads encourages 'eat clean, feel great'
The elevAte ™ product line of superfood salads features eight superfood recipes including Blu-Rugula, Go-Go-Gogi and Kale Caesar, as well as organic recipes like Organic Power Grains, Organic Nutty Cranberry and Organic Spinach Pow. All elevAte ™ superfood salads will be available for $4.99 MSRP.
"With elevAte ™, our goal is to create something innovative that speaks directly to today's health conscious consumer at an affordable price," said Tony Sarsam, CEO of Ready Pac. "In addition to making non-GMO options more accessible to consumers across the country, elevAte ™ also delivers nutrient dense offerings that are gluten-free, organic, feature anti-biotic free chicken and are high in Omega 3 and 6 through indulgent and exciting flavors."
The elevAte ™ packaging also takes an innovative approach in the fresh foods category. Its full-sleeve packaging, a first for any Ready Pac Foods product, tells a unique story for each flavor combination – prompting and encouraging consumers to remove the sleeve to see what's inside. The superfood salad ingredients are clearly identified on the sleeve and visible in the package.
elevAte ™will start shipping nationwide on November 3rd and will be available at Walmart, H-E-B, Albertsons, Safeway, Stater Bros., Wakefern and other fine retailers.
For more information:
Ready Pac Foods, Inc.
Tel: +1 626-678-2055
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 Australia: baby cucumbers launch limited edition football pack to promote as a healthy sporting snack
- 2022-11-08 New blackberry and raspberry launching in 2023
- 2022-10-25 ‘Kawaguchi RZ meets Chinese consumers’ requirements for pink tomatoes’
- 2022-10-21 New snack packaging for tomatoes unveiled
- 2022-10-19 "We have launched a reuseable 4G wireless temperature and humidity location recorder with light sensors"
- 2022-10-18 “Company clothing is part of the operation in terms of hygiene, appearance, and comfort”
- 2022-10-12 Dutch bell pepper grower gets new automated crate processing line
- 2022-10-05 Shock-sensing data logger with food shapes replicate movement of fruit and vegetables during handling and transport
- 2022-10-05 “The impact of visibility on global trade flows is rising”
- 2022-10-04 Narrow strawberry tray saves grower 10% on substrate
- 2022-10-04 “Good tastes like more”
- 2022-10-03 "We have been able to contain the cucumber mosaic virus much better"
- 2022-09-30 Laser microperforated packaging prevents fresh produce waste
- 2022-09-26 Royal Brinkman and Kam’s Growers Supply launch Valent truss support clip
- 2022-09-15 Chopped salad line kit gets three new flavors
- 2022-08-25 Drop peppers: A niche product appreciated for their look and taste
- 2022-08-22 AI pest & disease detection platform to be distributed by Cultivatd
- 2022-08-08 BioTherm improves performance of their finned heating products
- 2022-07-20 Interesting novelty in the green oblong tomato segment
- 2022-07-12 New organic salad kits and blends line debuts in plant-based compostable bags