- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Bejo Seeds pledges to serve more produce by Eating by Example
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 "Green shoots of Spring need green packaging options"
- 2022-01-19 BASF presents its new medium-cycle red California pepper with resistance to powdery mildew
- 2022-01-17 Peelsphere: Biomaterial made from fruit waste and algae
- 2022-01-11 In-house manufactured LEDs help growers to increase product quality and yield
- 2022-01-10 China: Pineapple-flavored strawberries sought after by the market
- 2022-01-04 Calinda strawberry will begin its 7th season
- 2021-12-24 Registration system means bonuses, ties, and savings
- 2021-12-21 "Our hydroponic systems use Spacer, prevents excess moisture and proliferation of root diseases"
- 2021-12-16 New hydroponic herbs available in Southeast US
- 2021-12-14 "When folks are given sustainable options, they choose them"
- 2021-12-13 "New formula extends reach of nutrients"
- 2021-12-08 Wokcue brings a taste of modern Asian cuisine to Western supermarket shelves
- 2021-12-07 Clementines are losing their acidity due to climate change
- 2021-11-26 “There’s a foreseeable future with hydroponics in every home”
- 2021-11-23 "Easy to clean Snapeg drip pin deserves more fame"
- 2021-11-18 What a leafy green veg can teach us about the power of the collective
- 2021-11-16 Daily Harvest secures series D Funding
- 2021-11-15 "We have the widest range of dehydrated edible flowers in the world"
- 2021-11-03 Seedless snack peppers latest result of change in breeding programme
- 2021-11-02 Beekenkamp Packaging introduces more efficient growing tray