- Organic Kale-ifornia™ Microgreens: This nutritionally dense “superfood” mix features Premier Kale and Red Garnet Amaranth microgreens.
- Organic Wasabi-Bok Choy Microgreens: A slightly spicy mix of Wasabi Mustard, Bok Choy, Sango Purple Radish microgreens.
- Organic Broccoli Microgreens: One of the most nutritionally dense microgreens available, organic broccoli offers a slightly peppery taste.
- Organic Amaranth Microgreens: Boasting a vibrant pink color from head to root, organic amaranth delivers a pop of pink to any dish.
- Organic Arugula Microgreens: Prized for its bold peppery taste and petite crunch, organic arugula packs major flavor.
- Organic Wheatgrass: Packed with vitamins A, C, E, and K, along with 103 other vitamins and minerals, organic wheatgrass is an excellent source of natural energy, whole body detoxification, and immune support.
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
US (CA): Vons and Pavilions to carry Urban Produce’s living microgreens and wheatgrass
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-23 Gradient arrangements of food highlights biodiversity not often seen in supermarkets
- 2023-01-12 Photo report: three Israeli supermarkets' fruit and vegetable sections
- 2023-01-12 AU: Coalition scrapped pesticide monitoring program that found residues 90 times the limit on strawberries
- 2023-01-09 Want the latest German retail fruit and vegetable weekly prices on Mondays at 11:30 a.m.?
- 2023-01-02 The 13 best songs about fruit of all time
- 2022-12-12 Austria: Vertically farmed lettuce grown in Italy, served few hours away
- 2022-10-10 Premium salad kits now available across the Midwest and East Coast
- 2022-10-05 Aldi takes fourth place in UK grocery market in 2022 as 3.1 million shoppers switch to the discounter
- 2022-09-14 Heatwave affects US supermarkets' produce sections
- 2022-09-06 "The pink tomato from Barbastro can be found in supermarkets throughout all of Spain"
- 2022-07-22 UK consumers are starting to doubt the quality of supermarket foods
- 2022-07-21 The “AirBnB” of indoor farms: Modern fresh food distribution using indoor farm as a service
- 2022-07-12 Sweden: Vertically cultivated salad now sold at online food platform
- 2022-07-11 France: Carrefour joins forces with NOUS anti-gaspi
- 2022-07-05 Solution consists entirely of FSC certified paper and a cellulose net as a viewing window
- 2022-06-27 Photo report of Finnish supermarkets
- 2022-06-21 Queensland: Drought preparedness, research, and pest control in $608 million budget
- 2022-05-27 UAE: Coop indoor farm covers 30% of the consumption of cooperative branches
- 2022-05-26 Organic salad bowls now in separable cardboard tray
- 2022-05-09 Discounter offers cucumbers for €4.65 per kg