- Organic Kale-ifornia™ Microgreens: This nutritionally dense “superfood” mix features Premier Kale and Red Garnet Amaranth microgreens.
- Organic Wasabi-Bok Choy Microgreens: A slightly spicy mix of Wasabi Mustard, Bok Choy, Sango Purple Radish microgreens.
- Organic Broccoli Microgreens: One of the most nutritionally dense microgreens available, organic broccoli offers a slightly peppery taste.
- Organic Amaranth Microgreens: Boasting a vibrant pink color from head to root, organic amaranth delivers a pop of pink to any dish.
- Organic Arugula Microgreens: Prized for its bold peppery taste and petite crunch, organic arugula packs major flavor.
- Organic Wheatgrass: Packed with vitamins A, C, E, and K, along with 103 other vitamins and minerals, organic wheatgrass is an excellent source of natural energy, whole body detoxification, and immune support.
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
US (CA): Vons and Pavilions to carry Urban Produce’s living microgreens and wheatgrass
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce
- 2021-11-05 "Greenhouse ginger has a stronger flavor than imported ginger"
- 2021-10-01 Tesco applies strict measures for UK growers
- 2021-09-14 Australian industry faces largest rise in food prices in more than a decade
- 2021-08-30 More visibility for regionality and the strengthening of Austrian producers
- 2021-08-30 Co-op chief says current food shortages are worst he’s ever seen
- 2021-08-27 New look for Lidl store in Lustenau
- 2021-08-24 Chain two days shorter in winter with local cucumbers all year-round at Albert Heijn
- 2021-08-13 Retailers try to address UK lorry driver shortage
- 2021-08-09 Driscoll’s transitions to include online sales
- 2021-07-15 ”Alternative to single-use plastic bags for fresh produce”
- 2021-05-28 "My wholesale clients prefer Shanghai and white pak choi"
- 2021-05-27 Seedless lemons go on sale at Tesco
- 2021-05-26 Scottish grown AVA strawberries now available in supermarkets across the UK
- 2021-02-10 Made in Israel agricultural produce, now also in Bahrain
- 2020-12-14 "New strawberry F1 ‘Soraya’ now in retailers"
- 2020-11-24 "We're selling 25 to 35% more greenhouse-grown produce than five years ago"
- 2020-11-13 CAN: Growers welcome grocery industry call for grocer code of conduct
- 2020-11-10 Grab a rosemary or basil plant from a vending machine as if it were a can of coke
- 2020-10-16 Is this the drive-through supermarket of the future?