- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
US: Duda Farm to debut celery snacking line
The Dandy® Celery Snack Line includes six ready-to-snack items including, Celery Sticks in a 1.6-ounce single serve package; Dandy® celery and peanut butter packs in two sizes, 2.3 ounce and 4.15 ounces that pairs Naturally Sweeter and Crispier™ celery with a squeezable peanut butter pouch from Peanut Butter & Co®; and Crunchables™ a grab and go cup that contains celery sticks with three variety of Ranch-flavored dips from Marzetti’s® - Ranch, Light Ranch, and Southwest Ranch.
Duda created the celery snack line to meet growing consumer demand for healthy snacks.
“Duda delivers what Americans want to eat,” said Dan Duda, president and chief operating office. “More than half of Americans snack two to three times a day. The mission of our company is to offer our products in ways that directly meets the needs of consumers, particularly in the celery category. Innovation has always been our leading edge, and now with our ongoing research, we know what traits and attributes are most important to the consumer when it comes to the product and the way it is presented in the grocery store.”
The celery snacking line is processed and shipped out of Duda’s plant in Oxnard, Calif., and is available now to customers nationwide.
Also in Duda’s booth will be Northern California Chef Todd Fisher, who will serve original recipes featuring Duda products on Saturday and Sunday; and the company will recognize John Castro, director of category management, who is riding in the Produce Marketing Association’s annual Tour de Fresh bike ride that raises money to put salad bars in public schools across the country.
Duda will showcase its full line of fresh vegetables, alongside the new complete celery snacking line in booth 2817 at PMA Fresh Summit in Atlanta.
For more information visit Duda Farm Fresh Foods.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 Australia: baby cucumbers launch limited edition football pack to promote as a healthy sporting snack
- 2022-11-08 New blackberry and raspberry launching in 2023
- 2022-10-25 ‘Kawaguchi RZ meets Chinese consumers’ requirements for pink tomatoes’
- 2022-10-21 New snack packaging for tomatoes unveiled
- 2022-10-19 "We have launched a reuseable 4G wireless temperature and humidity location recorder with light sensors"
- 2022-10-18 “Company clothing is part of the operation in terms of hygiene, appearance, and comfort”
- 2022-10-12 Dutch bell pepper grower gets new automated crate processing line
- 2022-10-05 Shock-sensing data logger with food shapes replicate movement of fruit and vegetables during handling and transport
- 2022-10-05 “The impact of visibility on global trade flows is rising”
- 2022-10-04 Narrow strawberry tray saves grower 10% on substrate
- 2022-10-04 “Good tastes like more”
- 2022-10-03 "We have been able to contain the cucumber mosaic virus much better"
- 2022-09-30 Laser microperforated packaging prevents fresh produce waste
- 2022-09-26 Royal Brinkman and Kam’s Growers Supply launch Valent truss support clip
- 2022-09-15 Chopped salad line kit gets three new flavors
- 2022-08-25 Drop peppers: A niche product appreciated for their look and taste
- 2022-08-22 AI pest & disease detection platform to be distributed by Cultivatd
- 2022-08-08 BioTherm improves performance of their finned heating products
- 2022-07-20 Interesting novelty in the green oblong tomato segment
- 2022-07-12 New organic salad kits and blends line debuts in plant-based compostable bags