- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
- Propagation Specialist
Top 5 - yesterday
- Greenhouse pepper growers in Tokat, Turkey cannot solve root collar rot problem
- Bhutan’s declining chili production sparks concerns
- Red chilis drying between railway lines create a pretty picture
- South Korea: New 9-unit strawberry farm produces 500kg daily
- "Sustainability is also about extending the life of greenhouses"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Vertical solar panels under the gutter can provide significant savings in plastic greenhouses"
- The differences between greenhouse growers in US and Canada
- German grower reduces moisture in slabs with Spacer
- Half the labor if tomato grows upside down?
- China: Abundance of crops grow in arid Xinjiang desert
US (GA): Pure Flavor debuts new booth with special guest at PMA 2015
Pure Flavor is gearing up to debut their new booth this month in Atlanta, Georgia. Taking place October 24-25, Pure Flavor can be found at booth #4575, the ultimate Fresh Summit destination. The new open concept booth will unveil the start of the company’s brand revitalization project and will be featuring living plants used to produce greenhouse vegetables, new product concepts and Atlanta’s renowned chef, Asha Gomez.
“We are excited to be showcasing our first stage of rebranding at the PMA this year.” says Matt Mastronardi, CMO of Pure Flavor. “The refreshed new look represents the outside-of-the-box thinking we have set out since day one. It is our commitment to provide innovative products like our Living Lettuce and to find fresh and unique ways to stimulate engaging marketing initiatives for our consumers.”
Pure Flavor attendees will see how these products started, the whole growing process, from baby plants to final products, and then have the opportunity to fill up on flavor with inspired apps and hors d’oeuvres from Chef Asha Gomez.
Chef Gomez’s restaurant, Spice to Table, was recently listed as one of GQ Magazine’s 25 best new restaurants in America. She is best known for blending flavors from South India with those of the Southern US. Chef Gomez will demonstrate the versatility of Pure Flavor vegetables with some exclusive products taking the spotlight, like Living Lettuce and Marzanito™ in her dishes. “We’re not just bringing packaged products to the booth, we’re bringing an experience!” says Mastronardi.
Pure Hothouse Foods is a grower, shipper and marketer of greenhouse grown vegetables and other innovative product lines such as Living Lettuce and Veggie Snack Packs sold under the Pure Flavor brand. The Pure Flavor team is proactive and consumer-driven, ready to bring superior service and the freshest, most flavorful products to market across North America.
For more information
Pure Flavor Team
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-02 Delphy Group remains independent
- 2023-06-02 US: GEM-Pack & Well-Pict Berries combine forces
- 2023-06-01 Where in the world is my container?
- 2023-06-01 Guard Agricultural Research & Services completes successful trial of Chinese hybrid chili varieties
- 2023-05-31 CAN (SK): GAAP invests in real-time disease data solution
- 2023-05-31 Japan: Oishii and Yaskawa Electric partner to optimize vertical farming and scale output
- 2023-05-31 Stuppy celebrates 150th anniversary
- 2023-05-31 NZ: New people join HortNZ Board
- 2023-05-30 Qatari SARCO to set up $50 mln logistics center in Oman
- 2023-05-30 50 microfarms and IP-sharing program across the Asia Pacific
- 2023-05-30 Westland gives three tonne grant to Westland water bank pilot
- 2023-05-29 France: AlgaEnergy’s agricultural business to be acquired by De Sangosse
- 2023-05-29 "Scandinavian organic greenhouse vegetable growers are switching back to conventional"
- 2023-05-26 GroupDC acquires Hawita
- 2023-05-26 Sydney cafe receives much criticism for AU$10.90 side dish of avocado
- 2023-05-26 Eric Labbate, founder of Climate Control Systems, retires after 38 years
- 2023-05-26 US: Local Bounti appoints Anna Fabrega as CEO
- 2023-05-25 Greenyard to serve 100% pure-plant gelato
- 2023-05-25 Nigerian tech enthusiast invents system to preserve tomatoes
- 2023-05-25 US: Cutting utility costs by 50% while co-generating electricity and hot water