- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
- Robotic system for tomato plant lowering
- US (IN): New greenhouses to bring $258M investment, 185 jobs to South Bend
- The 10 hottest chili peppers in the world
- The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- Growers could measure fruit and vegetable vitamin content themselves
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Earthcycle™ for Red Sun Farms
Canada: Top sealable pint finalist in PMA Impact Awards
The Earthcycle ™ top sealable pint leverages key trends in the fresh produce industry today—tamper resistant packaging, environmentally responsible materials and local production while ensuring quality and freshness in the final product. The combination of a top seal film with a moulded pulp base reduces plastic while using materials that are recyclable, compostable and renewable. Earthcycle ™ products are the only moulded pulp package for produce that are made in North America.
The Earthcycle ™ base with a top seal film uses 90% less plastic than a traditional clamshell, requires 22% less fossil fuel to develop and generates 53% less GHG emissions—all important measures for retailers to help substantiate sustainability efforts with their stakeholders.
CKF will be exhibiting its entire range of moulded pulp, rPET and foam packaging for the fresh produce industry at the upcoming PMA Fresh Summit in Atlanta, GA.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (416) 249-2272
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
- 2022-01-14 "We recommend that companies start thinking ecologically at an early stage"
- 2022-01-07 Packaging station to meet various demands from clients
- 2022-01-06 Australian fruit and veg pallet wrapping solution wins major international awards
- 2022-01-04 ETP® transparent paper film for trays, flowpack and pouches
- 2022-01-03 It's a wrap: French ban on plastic packaging starts
- 2021-12-24 "We hope to let more fruit and vegetable producers see the benefits of smart mobile cold storage"
- 2021-12-24 Growing interest from greenhouse sector for strawberry harvest robot
- 2021-12-24 Beautiful fruit and vegetable displays
- 2021-12-23 Linen yarn, a new material for sustainable packaging
- 2021-12-21 New multifunctional paper tray line and new solution for sealing and labeling
- 2021-12-17 Les Crudettes, Mondi, and IMA scoop French awards for new paper packaging
- 2021-12-15 Ban on plastic packaging: Interfel calls for European and sectoral harmonization
- 2021-12-15 "Custom printable paper trays are in high demand"
- 2021-12-14 Spain banning fruit and vegetables packaged in plastic in 2023
- 2021-12-10 Wooden containers for citrus, pears and soft fruit to help the environment
- 2021-12-08 Cardboard triples the costs of packaging berries in Huelva
- 2021-12-07 Natural chemical might keep fruits and vegetables fresh for longer
- 2021-12-07 Herb packaging presented in 3D
- 2021-12-03 What are the trends in food packaging?