- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Farm Fresh Initiative
US: Jump with Jill on tour in Texas Schools
“We wanted to bring Jump with Jill to Texas schools to make the connections early that healthy eating is important on so many levels,” says Richard De Los Santos, Coordinator for Horticulture, Produce and Forestry Marketing at the Texas Department of Agriculture. “Jump with Jill can draw attention to an initiative in a way kids will understand.”
Created by a Registered Dietitian, Jump with Jill has been performed all over the country for three quarters of a million kids, including Texas. However, the partnership with the Texas Department of Agriculture has a multi-city scope that will provide students receiving the behavior-focused, research proven nutrition education with fresh grown produce immediately following the show to encourage acceptance of healthy food.
“Research shows that repeated experience with new foods increases acceptance. Furthermore, exposure to actual foods is proven to increase healthy eating behaviors,” says Jump with Jill creator Jill Jayne. “We are so excited to be chosen by the Texas Department of Agriculture to bring the Farm Fresh messages to life by singing, dancing, and taste testing our way across Texas.”
For more information:
Jump with Jill
Tel: +1 800.531.0760 x 3
Email: jill@jumpwithjill dot com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 "Green shoots of Spring need green packaging options"
- 2022-01-19 BASF presents its new medium-cycle red California pepper with resistance to powdery mildew
- 2022-01-17 Peelsphere: Biomaterial made from fruit waste and algae
- 2022-01-11 In-house manufactured LEDs help growers to increase product quality and yield
- 2022-01-10 China: Pineapple-flavored strawberries sought after by the market
- 2022-01-04 Calinda strawberry will begin its 7th season
- 2021-12-24 Registration system means bonuses, ties, and savings
- 2021-12-21 "Our hydroponic systems use Spacer, prevents excess moisture and proliferation of root diseases"
- 2021-12-16 New hydroponic herbs available in Southeast US
- 2021-12-14 "When folks are given sustainable options, they choose them"
- 2021-12-13 "New formula extends reach of nutrients"
- 2021-12-08 Wokcue brings a taste of modern Asian cuisine to Western supermarket shelves
- 2021-12-07 Clementines are losing their acidity due to climate change
- 2021-11-26 “There’s a foreseeable future with hydroponics in every home”
- 2021-11-23 "Easy to clean Snapeg drip pin deserves more fame"
- 2021-11-18 What a leafy green veg can teach us about the power of the collective
- 2021-11-16 Daily Harvest secures series D Funding
- 2021-11-15 "We have the widest range of dehydrated edible flowers in the world"
- 2021-11-03 Seedless snack peppers latest result of change in breeding programme
- 2021-11-02 Beekenkamp Packaging introduces more efficient growing tray