- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
Farm Fresh Initiative
US: Jump with Jill on tour in Texas Schools
“We wanted to bring Jump with Jill to Texas schools to make the connections early that healthy eating is important on so many levels,” says Richard De Los Santos, Coordinator for Horticulture, Produce and Forestry Marketing at the Texas Department of Agriculture. “Jump with Jill can draw attention to an initiative in a way kids will understand.”
Created by a Registered Dietitian, Jump with Jill has been performed all over the country for three quarters of a million kids, including Texas. However, the partnership with the Texas Department of Agriculture has a multi-city scope that will provide students receiving the behavior-focused, research proven nutrition education with fresh grown produce immediately following the show to encourage acceptance of healthy food.
“Research shows that repeated experience with new foods increases acceptance. Furthermore, exposure to actual foods is proven to increase healthy eating behaviors,” says Jump with Jill creator Jill Jayne. “We are so excited to be chosen by the Texas Department of Agriculture to bring the Farm Fresh messages to life by singing, dancing, and taste testing our way across Texas.”
For more information:
Jump with Jill
Tel: +1 800.531.0760 x 3
Email: jill@jumpwithjill dot com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-23 "In today's inflationary environment, choice of horticultural twine is an investment decision"
- 2022-12-16 Air bubble film to boost yields and protect greenhouses from the elements
- 2022-11-29 Australia: baby cucumbers launch limited edition football pack to promote as a healthy sporting snack
- 2022-11-08 New blackberry and raspberry launching in 2023
- 2022-10-25 ‘Kawaguchi RZ meets Chinese consumers’ requirements for pink tomatoes’
- 2022-10-21 New snack packaging for tomatoes unveiled
- 2022-10-19 "We have launched a reuseable 4G wireless temperature and humidity location recorder with light sensors"
- 2022-10-18 “Company clothing is part of the operation in terms of hygiene, appearance, and comfort”
- 2022-10-12 Dutch bell pepper grower gets new automated crate processing line
- 2022-10-05 Shock-sensing data logger with food shapes replicate movement of fruit and vegetables during handling and transport
- 2022-10-05 “The impact of visibility on global trade flows is rising”
- 2022-10-04 “Good tastes like more”
- 2022-10-04 Narrow strawberry tray saves grower 10% on substrate
- 2022-10-03 "We have been able to contain the cucumber mosaic virus much better"
- 2022-09-30 Laser microperforated packaging prevents fresh produce waste
- 2022-09-26 Royal Brinkman and Kam’s Growers Supply launch Valent truss support clip
- 2022-09-15 Chopped salad line kit gets three new flavors
- 2022-08-25 Drop peppers: A niche product appreciated for their look and taste
- 2022-08-22 AI pest & disease detection platform to be distributed by Cultivatd
- 2022-08-08 BioTherm improves performance of their finned heating products