Top 5 -yesterday
- "We can now capture the whole value chain, from young plants to the consumer"
- Dutch Berries: 20 hectares of high-tech strawberry cultivation
- How to shift from optimal growth with LEDs to optimal energy usage
- Adjusting irrigation water: bicarbonates vs. pH
- Carbon footprint of importing food could be 7.5x higher than thought
Top 5 -last month
Strawberry trademarks Delizz and Delizzimo internationally protected
The brand stands for a special selected Delizz strawberry plant in an attractive gift box. The consumer can grow Delizz strawberries easily at home. Delizzimo stands for an extremely delicious tasting strawberry, which can be produced locally in the greenhouse; in particular in the winter season. In the winter consumers can experience a summery sensation with Delizzimo strawberries.
Gé Bentvelsen of ABZ Seeds closes international brand monitoring with Trix Ockeloen and Nancy Kegener of Knijff and partners.
ABZ Seeds has the brands Delizz and Delizzimo worldwide registered in order to offer these market concepts exclusively to consumers. This exclusivity provides opportunities to create value for all partners throughout the product chain.
ABZ Seeds developed F1 hybrid varieties of strawberries for various applications. Taste is the leader in product development. The ABZ F1 hybrid varieties of strawberry are further distinguished from other varieties of strawberry because the plant material can be directly grown from seed.
Knijff Trademark Attorneys helps its customers to protect identity and originality of their brands. Knijff worked for more than 25 years for both multinationals and SMEs and knows the world of intellectual property law like no other.
For more information:
1619 PR Andijk
Tel. +31 228 515280+31 228 515280
1382 XL Weesp
Tel. +31 294 490 900+31 294 490 900
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-08 BioTherm improves performance of their finned heating products
- 2022-07-20 Interesting novelty in the green oblong tomato segment
- 2022-07-12 New organic salad kits and blends line debuts in plant-based compostable bags
- 2022-07-12 Simple GoMicro device can measure food spoilage
- 2022-07-12 Sharing the appeal of broccoli with the world
- 2022-07-12 New universal automatic measuring device in Italy
- 2022-06-30 New cucumbers taking UK market by storm
- 2022-06-28 Wimbledon strawberries tracked by high-tech sensors
- 2022-06-28 $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- 2022-06-28 The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- 2022-06-27 “This unique tomato variety is a diamond in the rough”
- 2022-06-23 The Australian digital harvesting solution's yielding has improved productivity from pre-commercial trials
- 2022-06-23 Canadian greens distributor launches new salad kit line
- 2022-06-21 Light Science Technologies launches all-in-one sensorGROW
- 2022-06-20 Tendernay, a wine infused with broccoli
- 2022-06-20 Canadian greenhouse growers win in local and international competitions
- 2022-06-16 New platform for insight in sustainability risks in fresh produce launched
- 2022-06-15 Protecting your HVAC from moisture, corrosion and geckos
- 2022-06-15 France: Les Crudettes presents a new packaging
- 2022-06-08 Eco-friendly sachets extend life of fruit and veg outside refrigerator