- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
October 5 to 7, 2015
UAE: Over 100 exhibitors at IPM Dubai
As the market leader, IPM Dubai will also offer exhibitors and visitors a tailor-made programme with valuable information about Arab horticulture. Already on the day before the show, a guided tour will permit insights into the daily routine of production in the plant sector in Dubai.
Participation will be free of charge for exhibitors and visitors; the www.ipm-dubai.net website provides information about the programme.
Informative Supporting Programme with International Experts
On all the days of the show, sectoral experts active in the Gulf region will pass on their knowledge at first hand. At the start on October 5, attention will focus on garden and landscaping. In cooperation with Interessenvertretung der deutschen Industrie für den Gartenbau (INDEGA - "Representation of interests of the German horticulture industry"), the second day of the show (October 6) will concentrate on plant production and technology. All the seminars will take place in Hall 3 of the Dubai World Trade Center.
The "Middle East Floral Designer of the Year 2015" will be honoured on the third day of the show (October 7). Florists from the United Arab Emirates will be called upon to create a gala table. Not only a specialist jury but also the visitors to IPM DUBAI 2015 will make the decision about the winner.
IPM DUBAI will be jointly staged by Messe Essen and planetfair Dubai LLC. His Royal Highness Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority and Chairman of Dubai Airports, will again be the patron of the trade show.
WOP DUBAI - World of Perishables will take place in parallel. It is the only platform in the Middle East on which fresh products and food are exhibited together with the technologies associated with them.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 New project aims for more pest-resilient food options in Bangladesh and the Philippines
- 2022-01-24 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-24 Omafra webinar on Covid supports & updates for agri-food operators
- 2022-01-21 Brassica & leafy salad conference announcement
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-20 Zimtrade turns to Dubai as gateway to Middle East
- 2022-01-20 US midwest greenhouse launches contest to win salad for a year
- 2022-01-19 Growth opportunities for AgriTech between Maryland and the Netherlands
- 2022-01-18 Eagle Academy for Young Men of Harlem celebrates opening of hydroponic class
- 2022-01-18 Colorful pallet of vegetables in the spotlight
- 2022-01-18 India: Offering freshlings and to-be-launched food computers
- 2022-01-18 AquaFarm & NovelFarm postponed
- 2022-01-18 Learn about hydroponic gardening
- 2022-01-17 BE CLIMATE supports Veganuary – again
- 2022-01-17 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-12 Jonathan Webb, Founder & CEO, AppHarvest to join Indoor AgCon's speakers list
- 2022-01-11 An exceptional greenhouse garden will settle on the Huangpu riverbank in Shanghai
- 2022-01-10 Veggiemight team elected 'fair play team' in the International Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge