In November, BTC Group in cooperation with FreshPlaza, have organised a trade mission to Vietnam and Myanmar (Burma), which will take place from 21-29 November. During the mission we will visitwholesalers, fields, retailers and shippers.
There are still some places left, so quickly apply through the application form
Click here for the full program and prices
For any questions or to send your application, contact Hans van Buuren: FreshPlaza@btcgroup.nl
Flight arrival and hotel overnight in Yangon, Myanmar.
The first day we learn about the culture and the country Myanmar. We'll visit the wholesale market, retailers and local markets. Finished with a presentation by the Fruit and Vegetable Association from Myanmar.
We will visit an orchard and packing station, the City Mart supermarket in Myanmar.
Visit Shwedagon Pagoda before the transfer to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), where we go straight to HCMC Wholesale market.
Visit Fruit Factory Headquarters, an orchard, a packing station and a cold store. Besides this we'll go to a local store and the Lotte Supermarket.
We will go to an orchard, a packing station and a cold store of Red Dragon in Vietnam.
We will drive to Tien Giang Province to visit the South Fruit Research institute and see the orchards and packing station.
In Mekong Delta we go to the floating market. After we will go to the Cai Be market.
Free time until the driver picks you up for your flight.
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 CPMA announces 2023 Passion for Produce participants
- 2023-03-24 Energy price crisis on vertical farming: where do we stand?
- 2023-03-24 Busy days at GreenTech Americas 2023 in Mexico
- 2023-03-23 "Best day ever for GreenTech Americas"
- 2023-03-23 Argus and Conviron selected as recipient of 2023 CEAC Mission Award
- 2023-03-22 GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 The World Pepper Congress will be held in Almeria in May
- 2023-03-17 Consortium to train Senegalese farmers in sustainable vegetable production
- 2023-03-17 AU: Horticulture Field Day at Tatura Smartfarm
- 2023-03-17 China Strawberry Brand Conference 2023 held in Shanghai
- 2023-03-17 'Don’t let the lights go out'
- 2023-03-16 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-14 PIB India cluster heads off to Hyderabad and Delhi this April
- 2023-03-13 Packed program at Greentech Americas
- 2023-03-10 HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia comes to an end
- 2023-03-10 UK: CHA organizes comprehensive exhibitor support package for UK suppliers at GreenTech 2023
- 2023-03-10 Wartime berry growing and processing. Conference in Rivne, Ukraine
- 2023-03-07 Priva launches Academy live training sessions
- 2023-03-07 Record-breaking event for 10th anniversary edition of Indoor Ag-Con