- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
21-29 November 2015
Trade Mission to Vietnam and Myanmar (Burma)
There are still some places left, so quickly apply through the application form
Click here for the full program and prices
For any questions or to send your application, contact Hans van Buuren: FreshPlaza@btcgroup.nl
Flight arrival and hotel overnight in Yangon, Myanmar.
The first day we learn about the culture and the country Myanmar. We'll visit the wholesale market, retailers and local markets. Finished with a presentation by the Fruit and Vegetable Association from Myanmar.
We will visit an orchard and packing station, the City Mart supermarket in Myanmar.
Visit Shwedagon Pagoda before the transfer to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), where we go straight to HCMC Wholesale market.
Visit Fruit Factory Headquarters, an orchard, a packing station and a cold store. Besides this we'll go to a local store and the Lotte Supermarket.
We will go to an orchard, a packing station and a cold store of Red Dragon in Vietnam.
We will drive to Tien Giang Province to visit the South Fruit Research institute and see the orchards and packing station.
In Mekong Delta we go to the floating market. After we will go to the Cai Be market.
Free time until the driver picks you up for your flight.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 OHCEAC 1st annual CEA conference registration closing soon
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-29 Teen farmer selected as USDA greenhouse grant winner
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 Global Melon and Watermelon Event 2022
- 2022-06-28 FPC opens registrations for FPC Future & FPC Careers 2022
- 2022-06-28 One in five Organic Produce Summit attendees will be a retailer
- 2022-06-27 Photo report of the Indoor AgTech '22
- 2022-06-24 Grand Finals Urban Greenhouse Challenge #3
- 2022-06-24 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-24 2022 NCERA-101 Annual/International Meeting in Arizona
- 2022-06-24 Webinar: ‘Opportunities in crop protection in Vietnam’
- 2022-06-23 Global Produce & Floral Show launches
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-21 German fresh-cut sector needs to catch up with countries such as the Netherlands, UK and USA
- 2022-06-21 Priva hosted an event for various ambassadors and representatives
- 2022-06-20 Light Science Technologies will share expertise at Indoor AgTech
- 2022-06-20 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-17 UKRI awards more than £8m to innovative new farming concepts