Top 5 -yesterday
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
Top 5 -last month
Riococo scoops two Sri Lankan Export Awards
The awards were presented to Riococo Lanka's chairman Shan Halamba during a ceremony at the Hilton Hotel in Colombo, Sri Lanka, on Friday 18 September. "We are very please with these two gold awards," said Halamba. "It is the first time that we have been recognized with double gold awards in Sri Lanka. Being an international exporter, we appreciate this recognition of the Sri Lankan Chamber of Exporters."
Originating in Sri Lanka, Riococo is active in the global horticulture market, serving both large and small scale hydroponic greenhouse growers with the supply of advanced coir and growing substrates.
Major clients of Riococo are North American greenhouse growers Village Farms, Windset Farms and Geoponica, as well as Japan's largest producer of greenhouse grown tomatoes, Kagome.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-09 Soils take center stage as experts gather in Glasgow
- 2022-07-20 Growcoon wins innovation award at the Salon du Végétal
- 2022-07-18 “5-10 times faster transplanting of plants”
- 2022-07-12 Meeting the needs of a changing industry
- 2022-07-08 What are your substrate options for containerized vegetable production?
- 2022-07-07 UK: Scaling up the peat-free growing media of the future
- 2022-07-07 Stabilized organic substrates now TŪV biobased certified
- 2022-07-04 New soilless substrate calibration for TDR310W sensor
- 2022-06-30 ZipGrow and Growfoam partner up to improve distribution of carbon-neutral substrates
- 2022-06-24 Re-Nuble partners with circular materials company to create growing media
- 2022-06-16 The growing success of a happy company
- 2022-06-13 Estonia: Supply chain challenges aside, demand for peat is skyrocketing
- 2022-06-10 Dutch scale-up presents new lineup of growing substrates
- 2022-05-05 "High-quality coir grow bags allow for flexibility and re-use"
- 2022-04-22 Growing blueberries on substrate in South Africa
- 2022-04-20 Substrate cubes and slabs offer aubergine grower maximum steerability and control
- 2022-04-11 "China's peat development still needs to overcome challenges "
- 2022-04-08 How this Kansas City urban farm turns food scraps into soil
- 2022-04-08 China: Actively promoting the construction of peat supply chain
- 2022-04-06 Diverting spent greenhouse growing media away from landfill into sustainable solutions