- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
- Quality Controller
Top 5 -yesterday
- Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- Berry farm cluster model from Panama to the globe
- Cloth washer thoroughly cleans shredded cloth during crop changes
- In eight years, Ranjit Singh has become one of New Zealand’s largest telegraph cucumber growers
- Organic grower and shipper celebrates 10 Years of Fair Trade certification
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
"Prestop most effective against Botrytis"
Biobest recommends starting treatment with Prestop from late August to early September. "Spray the stems with a 0.5% suspension, and repeat the treatment every three weeks. The manifold effect of Prestop is not susceptible to resistance development and is an ideal agent to alternate with more resistance-sensitive chemicals." Prestop has no safety term and can be used until the harvest. "And it is perfectly safe for bees and beneficial insects."
Biobest has had Prestop tested extensively by growers: "The product was tested primarily in the cultivation of tomatoes, and results were good."
Biobest Nederland BV
Tel (0174) 75 22 50(0174) 75 22 50
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-15 Discovery of the interactions between plants and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi
- 2022-08-15 US: Students test pest management skills during 2022 Iowa Youth Crop Scouting Competition
- 2022-08-15 A bacteria found in marine coral reefs could have the solution to tomato wilt
- 2022-08-15 Controlling powdery mildew in greenhouses
- 2022-08-15 Monitoring thrips with image technology unique, benificial insects soon to be counted digitally
- 2022-08-12 Meet the wasp that mummifies and kills the tomato hornworm
- 2022-08-12 National probabilistic risk assessment of newly registered pesticides in agricultural products to propose MRL
- 2022-08-12 "Significant part of our lettuce assortment is highly resistant to Fusarium"
- 2022-08-11 More demand for pepper washers due to aphids
- 2022-08-10 Pest management for Spotted Wing Drosophila
- 2022-08-10 "National Biosecurity Strategy a positive step in protecting Australia’s agriculture industry from pests and disease"
- 2022-08-08 US: Basil downy mildew found in southern New Jersey
- 2022-08-08 The advantages of introducing useful insects into nurseries
- 2022-07-22 Research team identifies genes making strawberries resistant to Fusarium wilt
- 2022-07-22 Protect second cucumber crops from Pythium now
- 2022-07-22 Employee Seminar 2022: The Green Switch Journey continues
- 2022-07-21 "Beneficial nematodes achieve 80% mortality in pepper caterpillar"
- 2022-07-20 95 percent of the Dutch horticultural area uses biological pest control
- 2022-07-20 Biohacking helps protect crops from fungal attacks
- 2022-07-20 New study uses AI to help find downy mildew