- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Polish greenhouse industry gathers at Gardener Days
The annual trade show, held this year for the 17th time over the weekend of September 12-13, is the main event for the local greenhouse industry in Poland. Every year the show houses a wide selection of 220 greenhouse suppliers, constructors, consultants and young plant growers. The show attracts both vegetable and ornamental growers, while vegetable production sets the tone.
As Poland houses a vivid, high tech greenhouse vegetable sector, every year a large group of Dutch greenhouse suppliers are present at the show. Chris Aarts of C&E Draadbewerking, a supplier of tomato hooks and specialized bended wire products, was so kind to submit a few pictures of the show.
A group with Dutch suppliers and representatives of Svensson, Horticoop, HollandScherming, HollandGaas, Crone, C&E Draadbewerking, Certhon, Van der Waay, Empas and Klaarsan was present at the booth of their Polish partner Jacek Jaksa. Jaksa is responsible for an estimated 70% of the current greenhouse projects in Poland.
If you have interest in visiting or attending the event next year, please visit www.dni-ogrodnika.pl for more information or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Special thanks to Chris Aarts of C&E Draadbewerking for the pictures!
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 "Additional costs of up to 40% are hard to pass on, which hampers our operating results"
- 2022-06-24 Syngenta announces Eric Boeck as new Head of North America Seeds business
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize
- 2022-06-24 The last window is set at Schenkeveld Schiphol
- 2022-06-24 Delayed bell pepper production in Campania
- 2022-06-23 "Finnish growers must switch from heating with peat to much pricier wood chips"
- 2022-06-23 New head of research and development at Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
- 2022-06-23 Australia's biggest cucumber farm will be a boon for traditional owners
- 2022-06-23 Duda Farm Fresh Foods announces CEO-elect
- 2022-06-23 Air freight demand begins to decrease amid global economic turmoil
- 2022-06-23 Tsingsky: The first glass greenhouse in China to get bankable loan
- 2022-06-23 Fischer Farms hires new sales director
- 2022-06-23 Van Oers United begins operating under new label: Primeale United
- 2022-06-23 Container farming gains momentum
- 2022-06-22 The first pink Barbastro tomatoes are on sale, and the reception is very good
- 2022-06-22 Michiel van Ginkel appointed to CEO Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 2022-06-22 Ontario Produce Marketing Association announces four new board members
- 2022-06-22 Full lineup of organics highlighted
- 2022-06-22 Demo center being built in Agadir