Last weekend, the Polish greenhouse horticulture event "Dni Ogrodinka - Gardeners Days" took place in Goluchow, a village 20 minutes north of Poland's main greenhouse area Kalisz.
The annual trade show, held this year for the 17th time over the weekend of September 12-13, is the main event for the local greenhouse industry in Poland. Every year the show houses a wide selection of 220 greenhouse suppliers, constructors, consultants and young plant growers. The show attracts both vegetable and ornamental growers, while vegetable production sets the tone.
As Poland houses a vivid, high tech greenhouse vegetable sector, every year a large group of Dutch greenhouse suppliers are present at the show. Chris Aarts of C&E Draadbewerking, a supplier of tomato hooks and specialized bended wire products, was so kind to submit a few pictures of the show.
A group with Dutch suppliers and representatives of Svensson, Horticoop, HollandScherming, HollandGaas, Crone, C&E Draadbewerking, Certhon, Van der Waay, Empas and Klaarsan was present at the booth of their Polish partner Jacek Jaksa. Jaksa is responsible for an estimated 70% of the current greenhouse projects in Poland.
If you have interest in visiting or attending the event next year, please visit www.dni-ogrodnika.pl for more information or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Special thanks to Chris Aarts of C&E Draadbewerking for the pictures!
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 Amelie Aust promoted to Executive Chair of Fall Creek Board of Directors
- 2023-03-24 Excellent sales campaign for Sicilian cherry tomatoes
- 2023-03-24 La Unión achieves a turnover of 307 million euro that allows it to double its EBITDA
- 2023-03-24 "Niche products like Radicchio Rosso lift nicely on the shipment"
- 2023-03-23 OneThird raises €2.75 million to tackle $1 trillion lost to food waste annually
- 2023-03-23 UK grower APS eyes expansion following P3P acquisition
- 2023-03-23 New Zealand cooperative buys Southern Paprika Limited
- 2023-03-22 "The Lego principle allows us to increase or decrease the size of the farms at any time"
- 2023-03-22 Royal Brinkman and Moleaer expand cooperation in Mexico
- 2023-03-21 Dutch company expands sales team and adds exotics to its range
- 2023-03-21 4th annual expanded CEA survey released
- 2023-03-21 Fruit and Vegetable Growers of Canada celebrates successful centennial annual general meeting
- 2023-03-21 CEO GreenV moves to FrieslandCampina
- 2023-03-21 Cees den Boer, co-founder Svensson Netherlands, passed away
- 2023-03-20 Ian Rasmussen new CEO of Paardekooper Group
- 2023-03-20 Artechno Growsystems move to new headquarters
- 2023-03-17 Indonesia: iFarm to build vertical farm on Bali
- 2023-03-17 Tina Perry joins Priva North America as Sales Account Manager
- 2023-03-16 Storm, ToBRFV and hail cause above-average loss figures for horticultural insurance company
- 2023-03-16 Dutch cooperatives team up for TOV auction sales