- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Chia 'shots' offered with bags of spinach, kale
Chia seeds are one the most on trend superfoods featuring highly on the must eat list of many leading food nutritionists and bloggers. The link up is a great opportunity for two fun healthy eating brands with similar value sets to work together to improve diet and lifestyle.
Commenting on the partnership, Anthony Gardiner fresh & naked Brand Principal:
“We found through various social media conversations with customers, that a lot of people were using the kale and spinach products in making their own smoothies; one of the interesting things that people were adding was chia seeds. When we looked at our shopper profile data it was well matched to that of The Chia Co. so a linkup between the two brands felt like a really nice customer fit. Since re-launching the fresh & naked brand in May 2015 we have been striving to find new and meaningful way to connect with customers”
This campaign also has a strong advertising and social media plan, strengthening the unwashed lasts longer message with an extra nutrient boost in each packet of fresh & naked.
The Chia Co. products have been available in the UK since launching in 2013, but the business has been pioneering the development of Chia in its home market of Australia and the US for the past decade
This is the first time fresh & naked have collaborated with another manufacturer through an in pack give away.
For more information:
fresh & naked
Tel: +44 1353 727392
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- 2022-06-28 $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- 2022-06-28 Wimbledon strawberries tracked by high-tech sensors
- 2022-06-27 “This unique tomato variety is a diamond in the rough”
- 2022-06-23 The Australian digital harvesting solution's yielding has improved productivity from pre-commercial trials
- 2022-06-23 Canadian greens distributor launches new salad kit line
- 2022-06-21 Light Science Technologies launches all-in-one sensorGROW
- 2022-06-20 Tendernay, a wine infused with broccoli
- 2022-06-20 Canadian greenhouse growers win in local and international competitions
- 2022-06-16 New platform for insight in sustainability risks in fresh produce launched
- 2022-06-15 Protecting your HVAC from moisture, corrosion and geckos
- 2022-06-15 France: Les Crudettes presents a new packaging
- 2022-06-08 Eco-friendly sachets extend life of fruit and veg outside refrigerator
- 2022-06-08 “We’re fast-tracking this tomato variety”
- 2022-06-07 "We've built a truly solid box over the years”
- 2022-06-06 "We want to give tissue culture seedlings a good start"
- 2022-06-02 "Metal tomato truss support brings plastic-free cultivation waste within reach"
- 2022-06-01 "In the first quarter, Mexican berry exports exceeded those of tequila, beer and avocado"
- 2022-05-31 Man eats three Carolina Reaper chilies in 8.7 sec like it's nothing
- 2022-05-30 Berry Gardens launches new snack pot berries with new brand The Berry Collective