- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
European patent for biofeedback LEDS
The patent concerns methods in optimizing LED lighting for plants as well as to make working processes more efficient in greenhouse environments of the future.
Heliospectra's core technology involves systems for quality control and light optimization in greenhouses based on the different qualities of plants. One result is that the appearance, color and taste of the final product can be influenced.
Heliospectra said that its technology is unique as it is based on Internet of Things (IoT) technology, it combines sensors - which monitor the condition of plants and how they use the light - with state-of-the-art software that controls the lighting. This complete biofeedback system is protected by a portfolio of patents and patents pending.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 How Vodafone IoT technology is serving up the perfect strawberry at Wimbledon
- 2022-06-29 Less work, more BERRYs
- 2022-06-27 De Bakker Westland chooses save pipe rail trolleys
- 2022-06-21 "Each country has its own particular way of working and challenges to deal with"
- 2022-06-21 Tomato harvesting robot GRoW wins GreenTech Robot Challenge
- 2022-06-17 Why a high-pressure fogging system?
- 2022-06-16 Meet Berry, the award-winning picking robot
- 2022-06-15 New lighting simulation designed with greenhouse growers in mind
- 2022-06-14 Lockdrives: Our 59-year-old motor is still in use today
- 2022-06-13 AU: Harvest gets smart as farmers turn to digital trackers to boost yield
- 2022-06-13 Arugga to start deploying pollination robots in Finland
- 2022-06-13 Autonomous cultivation is the holy grail for greenhouses; but what does that look like?
- 2022-06-10 Harvesting robot allows 24/7 harvesting and soon will monitor crops too
- 2022-06-10 New type of pipe rail trolley added to BeNomic line
- 2022-06-09 Tomato harvesting robot GRoW will officially be introduced at GreenTech
- 2022-06-09 Self-driving platform launched for robotic applications in greenhouse horticulture
- 2022-06-09 CAN: Ashish Kumar joins Plantech
- 2022-06-09 Analyzing pollen in the greenhouse with updated analyzer
- 2022-06-08 New semi-closed greenhouse solution launched
- 2022-06-07 "Minimizing the work in the greenhouse is our main goal"