- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sep 18-20, Spikenard Farm Honeybee Sanctuary, Floyd, VA:
Biodynamic farming: a comprehensive introduction
With over forty years of experience practicing and teaching biodynamics to gardeners and farmers, Gunther Hauk and his team are hosting a three-day workshop where participants will get hands-on experience with making at least six of the preparations. We will also go deeply into the principles, logic, and research supporting Rudolf Steiner’s indications in Agriculture. This will truly be a stirring event, in every sense of the word!
Spikenard Farm Honeybee Sanctuary teaches workshops centered on biodynamic beekeeping and agriculture. The philosophy of a honeybee sanctuary implies that we cannot separate the honeybee from the landscape—therefore, by vitalizing the landscape, we also vitalize the honeybee. And the same is true for us. If we live and eat from a biodynamically vitalized landscape, we too can heal ourselves and heal the Earth. The tremendous and consistent success in the health and vitality of our honeybees (plus our students and staff, who enjoy the fruits of the garden as well!) is largely due to the strong focus on biodynamic farming and gardening, practiced with a reverence for truth and understanding that is an inspiration for all.
Spaces in this workshop are still available, so please visit www.spikenardfarm.org to see more details and register.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-02-24 Consultants in organic farming get to the heart of the matter with growers
- 2022-02-01 U.S. organic produce sales top $9 billion in 2021
- 2021-10-27 Canadian greenhouse grower expands organics program
- 2021-09-27 Organic shoppers demand sustainable packaging
- 2021-09-21 Greenhouse growers present on Organic Produce Summit
- 2021-09-16 The UK horticulture conference created by growers for growers is back!
- 2021-06-03 Booth registration opens for Organic Grower Summit
- 2021-06-01 Pinduoduo embarks on first-of-its-kind study into plant-based meats
- 2021-05-07 Organic pak choi grown in good Dutch soil
- 2021-04-26 The World Food Innovation Awards awards the Monterosa tomato as the best natural and organic product
- 2021-04-23 Strategic organic partnership carries over to upcoming show
- 2021-04-01 "A coherent strategy for organic is essential"
- 2021-03-31 "There are wonderful sustainable initiatives, they are just not organic"
- 2021-03-22 Judge rules: This lettuce can be organic
- 2021-03-08 Regulatory changes expected to restrict smaller companies’ ability to provide beneficial microbes
- 2021-02-01 US: Organic greenhouse tomatoes see increased demand across varieties
- 2021-01-21 Ample organic cauliflower on the market
- 2021-01-11 Both a radish and a root vegetable – the watermelon radish
- 2020-11-09 Eroski develops a new range of organic fruits and vegetables under its own brand
- 2020-11-06 Holiday herb mixes now available