- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- Finland: Robots will pollinate vegetables in greenhouses
- 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
United Fresh: All Harmonized Standards available in Spanish
The Harmonized Standards were created by a wide spectrum of fresh produce industry stakeholders by merging the requirements of over a dozen well-respected Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) food safety standards. The Harmonized Standards are freely available for use and have been adopted by more than 20 audit organizations, including USDA, GLOBALG.A.P, SQF and the audit organizations mentioned below.
“The Harmonized Standards provide a level playing field in food safety expectations desired by the largest to the smallest suppliers, regardless of who performs the audit” said Dr. David Gombas, United Fresh’s Sr. Vice President, Food Safety and Technology and coordinator for the Produce GAPs Harmonization Initiative. “The official Spanish versions are the next step in assuring that consistency.”
All three documents are considered final as of September 1, 2015. The Harmonized Standards are available for free download by clicking here.
For more information:
Dr. David Gombas
Tel: +1 202-303-3411+1 202-303-3411
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Produce vegetables with carbon dioxide
- 2022-06-28 China: "We hope that fresh-flower preservation cards will replace ice bottles and make life easier for fresh-flower distributors"
- 2022-06-28 Container farm allows growers to cultivate 14 different gourmet mushrooms
- 2022-06-28 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-28 1st price for the pesticide-residue free tomatoes in the national level of European Business Awards for the Environment
- 2022-06-27 US (CA): Grower takes over Piru-based nursery
- 2022-06-27 HT Verboom Transport Systems joins GreenV
- 2022-06-27 Codema's staff welcomed by other horticultural companies
- 2022-06-27 Online retailer Gorillas launches private label range
- 2022-06-27 Despite the climate of uncertainty, the herbs segment is standing its ground
- 2022-06-27 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-27 Driscoll's agrees to terms for acquisition of Berry Gardens
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-27 Lipman Family Farms nourishes partnerships with local farmers to meet consumer demands
- 2022-06-27 Dublin trade has subdued at the moment
- 2022-06-27 Austrian vegetables for the upcoming barbecue season
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize