Top 5 -yesterday
- "We can now capture the whole value chain, from young plants to the consumer"
- Dutch Berries: 20 hectares of high-tech strawberry cultivation
- How to shift from optimal growth with LEDs to optimal energy usage
- Adjusting irrigation water: bicarbonates vs. pH
- Carbon footprint of importing food could be 7.5x higher than thought
Top 5 -last month
Great Fruit Adventure for Africa in 2016
Filmmakers looking for inspiring African growers
They are currently looking to source contacts for inspiring growers in Africa they can visit and film. They are also looking for key retailers/food suppliers plus media groups to become involved to help raise the publicity and the healthy eating aims of the trip. If you can help with their requests and to be part of this exciting journey to explore the amazing world of Fresh Produce and Farming in Africa, Max and Neil would be very keen to hear from you!
Email Max at: email@example.com
For more information visit www.thegreatfruitadventure.com or www.facebook.com/thegreatfruitadventure.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 UK: "Now into its 16th season, this site is still extremely efficient"
- 2022-08-09 Dutch Berries: 20 hectares of high-tech strawberry cultivation
- 2022-08-09 Italy: New 2 hectare project makes products available all year round
- 2022-08-09 How Singapore is turning multi-story car parks into farms
- 2022-08-08 Japanese strawberry grower increases production thanks to hanging kit
- 2022-08-08 IE: Boyne Valley community greenhouses helping to feed the hungry
- 2022-08-08 NZ: Downsizing crops, but passion for tomatoes remains strong
- 2022-07-22 Belgium: "In comparison to last year, we’ve doubled production, as well as our revenue"
- 2022-07-22 China: New demand for leafy vegetables brings opportunity to the industry
- 2022-07-21 China: Looking into a 73 hectare greenhouse park
- 2022-07-19 How plants are cooling greenhouses during the heatwave
- 2022-07-14 US (NY): Food trends are driving the demand for specialty mushrooms
- 2022-07-12 German retailer Kaufland and horti-family Reichenspurner open new greenhouse
- 2022-07-11 "New farms start operating by the end of the year"
- 2022-07-07 "Once you have fought temperatures above 35°C for strawberries, leafy greens aren't very daunting"
- 2022-07-05 Founder of Fairtrasa opens up during podcast about being kidnapped by Mexican gangsters
- 2022-06-29 Cock van Overbeek passed away
- 2022-06-20 Improve greenhouse management efficiency to counter lack of labor
- 2022-06-14 No drama with climate management at Drama greenhouse, Greece
- 2022-06-06 Leafy greens and vine crops grow in tropical Thai greenhouse