In continuing to help the industry’s business owners, managers, and emerging leaders raise the bar for themselves and their companies, AmericanHort invites high-level professionals to attend NextLevel, January 18-20, 2016 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
NextLevel is a first-class experience that offers owners, managers, and emerging leaders a fresh perspective of their business. While it’s all too easy on a day-to-day basis to get caught up in administrative tasks, NextLevel is an opportunity to focus on company culture, vision, marketing strategy, succession planning, and more.
Susie Raker, AmericanHort Board Member and head of sales at C. Raker & Sons, Inc., recommends the NextLevel conference as “one of the only conferences that I attend where I disconnect myself from day-to-day business operations to actually work on my business, and not in my business. It is a great venue to interact with other business owners and managers. I’ve also found it useful for sending the up and comers in my business – it allows them to step outside their daily responsibilities and become a better manager and employee.”
Designed to facilitate cutting-edge business strategy development, renowned business experts are slated for the event. Among these, keynote speaker Brian Kight will provide valuable and implementable leadership strategies that improve company culture. Kight is nationally recognized for his successful work with a college championship football team and his ability to apply easy-to-use frameworks to some of the most pervasive business challenges. Because of these frameworks, professionals all over the world have become better at recognizing and responding to critical moments – and ultimately produce better outcomes at home and at work.
Education tracks include leadership, marketing, family business, and human resources. “Hubs” help attendees take what they have learned in sessions to develop strategies directly related to the horticulture industry and their industry segment. These Hubs include: Advance My Career, Balance Life and Business, Establish My Legacy, and Build My Bottom Line. Hubs are the perfect opportunity to collaborate with other industry professionals to gain different perspectives and insights that help create a well-rounded business strategy for success.
To learn more about and register for 2016 NextLevel conference, please visit YourNextLevel.org.
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- Research uncovers a new approach to cooling greenhouse irrigation water
- Pepsico’s greenhouse accelerator program call for applications is now open
- What role do weeds play in the transmission of ToBRFV?
- Spain: Phase 1 of tomato glasshouse completed and operational, phase 2 underway
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "We harvest 40,000 heads of lettuce per day"
- Japanese Berry Pop fresh strawberry seeds now available for global markets
- Kuwait: Aeroponic greenhouse to continue country's effort to cut down import
- A greenhouse full of cherry blossoms in Hungary
- UK shortages? "Enough iceberg lettuce to sink the Titanic"
January 18-20, 2016 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
US: Work on your business during AmericanHort's NextLevel conference
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-23 "Best day ever for GreenTech Americas"
- 2023-03-23 Argus and Conviron selected as recipient of 2023 CEAC Mission Award
- 2023-03-22 GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 The World Pepper Congress will be held in Almeria in May
- 2023-03-17 Consortium to train Senegalese farmers in sustainable vegetable production
- 2023-03-17 AU: Horticulture Field Day at Tatura Smartfarm
- 2023-03-17 China Strawberry Brand Conference 2023 held in Shanghai
- 2023-03-17 'Don’t let the lights go out'
- 2023-03-16 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-14 PIB India cluster heads off to Hyderabad and Delhi this April
- 2023-03-13 Packed program at Greentech Americas
- 2023-03-10 HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia comes to an end
- 2023-03-10 UK: CHA organizes comprehensive exhibitor support package for UK suppliers at GreenTech 2023
- 2023-03-10 Wartime berry growing and processing. Conference in Rivne, Ukraine
- 2023-03-07 Priva launches Academy live training sessions
- 2023-03-07 Record-breaking event for 10th anniversary edition of Indoor Ag-Con
- 2023-03-07 More than 20,000 people celebrate Almeria's tomato
- 2023-03-06 Southern Exposure lived up to the expectations once again
- 2023-03-06 Photo report: HortEx Vietnam 2023