- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Greece: New botrytis fungicide gets approval
As part of the regulatory process in the EU, several years' worth of product efficacy trials were conducted in order to generate the data required to support the label claims of botrytis prevention and control in table and wine grapes.
As well as proving disease control, other studies such as taint and vinification have also been conducted to prove the product has no negative quality effects on table grapes or when used to produce wine. 3AEY was considered by the regulatory authority to give a similar level of control to existing commercial chemical fungicides.
3AEY was recently granted authorisation by the zonal Rapporteur Member State Malta for the prevention and cure of botrytis in table and wine grapes. Following this authorisation, the relevant Member States in the southern regulatory zone have 120 days to grant national authorisations thereby allowing sales in key grape growing countries, including three of the top five global grape producers. Eden's commercialisation partners such as K&N Efthymiadis, Sipcam and Sumi Agro France are now preparing for product launches following authorisation.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- 2022-01-18 US (CA): Devastating virus challenges lettuce growers
- 2022-01-18 India: chilli farmers face threats from invasive pests and demand appropriate tech
- 2022-01-17 Report: German rules on crop protection have major shortcomings
- 2022-01-17 "Paving the way for breeding ToLCV-resistant hybrids"
- 2022-01-12 Controlling greenhouse pests with biological agents in winter
- 2022-01-12 Device sniffs out the "smell-fingerprints" of pestered plants
- 2022-01-11 Spanish Orius-System performance improved with new biodegradable packaging
- 2022-01-07 "Greenhouse sector always on the lookout for alternatives to chemical crop protection"
- 2022-01-05 Restructuring and new managing director at the Andermatt Group
- 2022-01-05 Belgian start-up helps tomato growers protect crops
- 2022-01-05 Improved strategy for thrips control in peppers
- 2022-01-05 Research shows a more environmentally friendly way to control strawberry pests
- 2022-01-03 UV-C study now includes strawberry propagation and other pests
- 2022-01-03 "Heating completely kills virus in water"
- 2021-12-23 Australia: New robot traps pests for 80kms
- 2021-12-23 "Beware the thrips double trouble in bell peppers"
- 2021-12-21 Maximizing the effective life of plant protection products
- 2021-12-21 Recommendations to prevent the New Delhi virus in zucchini with biological control
- 2021-12-20 "Implementing control against greenhouse whitefly in strawberry crops still certainly effective"