- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Too much of one nutrient can lead to shortage of another
For example Magnesium (Mg) plays many important roles in the life of a plant such as being crucial for photosynthesis. However too much Magnesium, although not causing a toxic effect by itself, can cause the plant to uptake less Calcium, leading to a shortage which may cause deficiency related problems such as blossom end rot.
Learn more about recommended application rates. Check out Haifa’s Optimizing Quality webinar :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 Different organic fertilization systems modify tomato quality
- 2022-01-03 "Strawberry yield and quality improved after CuO2 nanoparticle exposure"
- 2021-12-24 “Stocks of fertilizer are lower, but overall usage and demand will also be lower”
- 2021-12-24 Using biostimulants made extracted from waste water
- 2021-12-23 Root innoculant to minimize agriculture's carbon emission
- 2021-12-14 "More production in USDA-organic crop"
- 2021-12-14 Factors driving US fertilizer prices higher and higher
- 2021-12-09 Smart fertilizer company expands with new international clients
- 2021-12-01 Taiwanese team devises fertilizer that hugely boosts output
- 2021-11-30 Helping strawberries coping with autumn stress
- 2021-11-26 Bhutan to have its first bio-fertilizer company soon
- 2021-11-23 Why monitoring CO2 levels in your grow is critical
- 2021-11-23 Fertilizer management and plant nutrition guide
- 2021-11-12 How biostimulants can help plant growth
- 2021-11-08 "Sea urchin fertilizer trials show promising results"
- 2021-11-02 "Fertilizer price surge will continue"
- 2021-11-01 Sustainability in plant nutrition: healthy plants, large yields
- 2021-10-29 CAN: New bio-stimulant registered to manage transplant stress
- 2021-10-29 Irish growers address fertilizer crisis
- 2021-10-27 Philippine government asked to temper rising prices of fertilizer