- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
Too much of one nutrient can lead to shortage of another
For example Magnesium (Mg) plays many important roles in the life of a plant such as being crucial for photosynthesis. However too much Magnesium, although not causing a toxic effect by itself, can cause the plant to uptake less Calcium, leading to a shortage which may cause deficiency related problems such as blossom end rot.
Learn more about recommended application rates. Check out Haifa’s Optimizing Quality webinar :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-18 CAN (MB): Manitoba government launches fertilizer efficiency calculator
- 2023-01-09 US (WV): WVU researcher developing technology that recycles urine for fertilizer
- 2023-01-02 How conventional and organic growers can achieve higher yields while saving on fertilizers
- 2022-12-22 Organic fertilizer of plant-based waste flows are 'exceptionally rich in free amino acids'
- 2022-12-22 Deepak Fertilisers demerges its mining chemicals and fertilizer business
- 2022-11-29 RaboResearch: After two turbulent years, fertilizer markets may start to settle in 2023
- 2022-11-25 Vietnam: Agricultural sector aims to increase use of organic fertilizer
- 2022-11-22 UK: Trafalgar Property moves into hydroponics
- 2022-11-18 "First shipment of Russian fertilizer marks breakthrough in global supply crunch"
- 2022-11-15 EU measures to ensure fertiliser supply, lower costs
- 2022-10-28 Israeli formula developed to grow tomatoes in drought
- 2022-10-17 New sustainable fertilizer production research collaboration underway
- 2022-10-10 Fertilizers and artificial fertilizer replacements from organic waste products
- 2022-09-30 Nouryon to acquire ADOB Fertilizers
- 2022-09-20 Optimum rate and deep placement of nitrogen fertilizer improves tomato yield in Nepal
- 2022-09-16 Improving plant growth, productivity, and stress management through seaweed-based biostimulants
- 2022-09-14 The same yield with less water and fewer fertilizers
- 2022-08-31 “The impact of regenerating soil with microbes from food waste is massive”
- 2022-08-29 Incitec Pivot Fertilisers acquires Yara Nipro liquid fertilizer business
- 2022-08-29 "Plans to cut fertilizer emissions will not threaten food security"