Monday, October 5th, 2015
- 2 pm- Bus leaves Marriott Gateway on the Falls Hotel
- Overnight stay at Caesar’s Windsor. Supper and evening activities at your own expense.
- Caesar’s Windsor offers a variety of dining and entertainment options on site.
Tuesday, October 6th, 2015
- Breakfast at hotel restaurant (a $15 breakfast voucher is included with registration).
- 8:00 am - Bus departs Caesar’s Windsor
- 8:30 am - Pick up local tour participants. Location TBD (Leamington area)
- 9:00 am - Greenhouse and Processing Crops Research Centre, Harrow, Ontario. Highlights: Research trials - observe work on artificial lights (HPS and LEDs), entomology and pathology
- 10:00 am - Golden Acre Farms, Kingsville, Ontario. Highlights: High wire cucumbers, artificial lights, robotic packing
- 11:00 am - Mastronardi, H&A Farms, Kingsville, Ontario. Highlights: Fall mums, spring flowers and retail outlet. Cucumber production during shoulder seasons.
- Lunch - Colasanti’s Tropical Garden, Ruthven, Ontario. Highlights: Colasanti’s is a tropical wonderland destination for the whole family. Open year-round, the 3.5 acre operation offers exotic and tropical plants, inflatables, rides, a petting zoo, indoor 18-hole mini golf, retail space, games, home décor pieces and collectibles.
- 1:00 pm - Mucci Farms, Kingsville, Ontario. Highlight: Tomatoes-on-the-Vine (TOV) under glass
- 6:30 pm Bonus Option: Vineland Research and Innovation Centre’s new Greenhouse Technology Centre on the return trip to Niagara
- 7:00 pm Tour bus returns to Marriott Gateway on the Falls Hotel
Full tour, Includes transportation, overnight stay, lunch : $290 + hst ($37.70)
Local Option, Includes lunch: $145 + hst ($18.85)
Pre-registration is mandatory. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Still have doubts about attending the Canadian Greenhouse Conference? Please have a look at the photo report that we made last year to get an impression of the conference! Click here to view the photo report.
The 2015 edition of the Canadian Greenhouse Conference will take place on October 7th and 8th.
For more information about exhibiting or attending:
Glenna Cairnie (e-mail)