- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
For sale: Syngenta's vegetable seed division
Ramsay said the decision to put the business up for sale wasn't driven directly by Monsanto's approach, but followed a view that U.S. company was undervaluing Syngenta's assets.
Michel Demaré, Chairman, said: “The Board and management are determined to accelerate shareholder value creation and our actions today underpin our commitment to do so. Our commitment is also shown by the significant capital return program that we announced today.”
Mike Mack, Chief Executive Officer, said: “By demonstrating and unlocking the inherent worth of our leading global seeds portfolio we can create significant additional value. I look forward to updating shareholders in the coming months on progress, including providing further visibility on the underlying profitability of our portfolio of assets.
“We continue to make excellent progress with our AOL program which, together with our clear intent to drive margin improvement across the business, underpins our confidence in our 2018 margin target of 24-26%. For 2015 we reiterate the full year guidance that we outlined in July.”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Produce vegetables with carbon dioxide
- 2022-06-28 China: "We hope that fresh-flower preservation cards will replace ice bottles and make life easier for fresh-flower distributors"
- 2022-06-28 Container farm allows growers to cultivate 14 different gourmet mushrooms
- 2022-06-28 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-28 1st price for the pesticide-residue free tomatoes in the national level of European Business Awards for the Environment
- 2022-06-27 US (CA): Grower takes over Piru-based nursery
- 2022-06-27 HT Verboom Transport Systems joins GreenV
- 2022-06-27 Codema's staff welcomed by other horticultural companies
- 2022-06-27 Online retailer Gorillas launches private label range
- 2022-06-27 Despite the climate of uncertainty, the herbs segment is standing its ground
- 2022-06-27 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-27 Driscoll's agrees to terms for acquisition of Berry Gardens
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-27 Lipman Family Farms nourishes partnerships with local farmers to meet consumer demands
- 2022-06-27 Dublin trade has subdued at the moment
- 2022-06-27 Austrian vegetables for the upcoming barbecue season
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize