Griffin Greenhouse Supplies kicked off the 2015-16 booking season with the first of two Grower & Retailer Expos, held August 26-27 at the Eastern States Exposition Center in West Springfield, Mass. Account attendance at the show grew more than 10 percent over 2014 figures, reaching a new all-time high for the company.
The Expos are an annual staple for Griffin and its customers, dating back to 1981. The shows features more than 150 exhibitors representing hard goods, retail supplies and green goods. Attendees stock up on inputs for the new season, taking advantage of exclusive booking specials and discounts. Each two-day event also includes educational sessions and networking opportunities for professional growers and independent retailers.
“Our first Expo of the year was very well received,” Rick Hyslip, president of Griffin, said. “We’re looking forward to building on this success at our Pennsylvania Expo and throughout the season.”
Griffin will host its second Grower & Retailer Expo of the year at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, Penn., on September 30-October 1, 2015. Growers may log on to www.griffins.com for event details and registration.
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- Research uncovers a new approach to cooling greenhouse irrigation water
- Pepsico’s greenhouse accelerator program call for applications is now open
- What role do weeds play in the transmission of ToBRFV?
- Spain: Phase 1 of tomato glasshouse completed and operational, phase 2 underway
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "We harvest 40,000 heads of lettuce per day"
- Japanese Berry Pop fresh strawberry seeds now available for global markets
- Kuwait: Aeroponic greenhouse to continue country's effort to cut down import
- A greenhouse full of cherry blossoms in Hungary
- UK shortages? "Enough iceberg lettuce to sink the Titanic"
Attendance at Mass. Expo reached a new all-time high, up more than 10 percent - The Griffin Expos feature 150+ suppliers, exclusive booking specials and educational sessions for growers and retailers - Griffin to host second Expo in Lancaster, Penn., on September 30-October 1
US(MA): Well attended Griffin Expo sets new record
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-23 "Best day ever for GreenTech Americas"
- 2023-03-23 Argus and Conviron selected as recipient of 2023 CEAC Mission Award
- 2023-03-22 GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 The World Pepper Congress will be held in Almeria in May
- 2023-03-17 Consortium to train Senegalese farmers in sustainable vegetable production
- 2023-03-17 AU: Horticulture Field Day at Tatura Smartfarm
- 2023-03-17 China Strawberry Brand Conference 2023 held in Shanghai
- 2023-03-17 'Don’t let the lights go out'
- 2023-03-16 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-14 PIB India cluster heads off to Hyderabad and Delhi this April
- 2023-03-13 Packed program at Greentech Americas
- 2023-03-10 HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia comes to an end
- 2023-03-10 UK: CHA organizes comprehensive exhibitor support package for UK suppliers at GreenTech 2023
- 2023-03-10 Wartime berry growing and processing. Conference in Rivne, Ukraine
- 2023-03-07 Priva launches Academy live training sessions
- 2023-03-07 Record-breaking event for 10th anniversary edition of Indoor Ag-Con
- 2023-03-07 More than 20,000 people celebrate Almeria's tomato
- 2023-03-06 Southern Exposure lived up to the expectations once again
- 2023-03-06 Photo report: HortEx Vietnam 2023