- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Russia's Gazprom cuts off natural-gas supply to the Netherlands
- New semi-closed greenhouse solution launched
- "Minimizing the work in the greenhouse is our main goal"
- Can the Dutch vegetable greenhouse chain bear the increasing costs?
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
Attendance at Mass. Expo reached a new all-time high, up more than 10 percent - The Griffin Expos feature 150+ suppliers, exclusive booking specials and educational sessions for growers and retailers - Griffin to host second Expo in Lancaster, Penn., on September 30-October 1
US(MA): Well attended Griffin Expo sets new record
The Expos are an annual staple for Griffin and its customers, dating back to 1981. The shows features more than 150 exhibitors representing hard goods, retail supplies and green goods. Attendees stock up on inputs for the new season, taking advantage of exclusive booking specials and discounts. Each two-day event also includes educational sessions and networking opportunities for professional growers and independent retailers.
“Our first Expo of the year was very well received,” Rick Hyslip, president of Griffin, said. “We’re looking forward to building on this success at our Pennsylvania Expo and throughout the season.”
Griffin will host its second Grower & Retailer Expo of the year at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, Penn., on September 30-October 1, 2015. Growers may log on to www.griffins.com for event details and registration.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 Photo report of the Indoor AgTech '22
- 2022-06-24 Grand Finals Urban Greenhouse Challenge #3
- 2022-06-24 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-24 2022 NCERA-101 Annual/International Meeting in Arizona
- 2022-06-24 Webinar: ‘Opportunities in crop protection in Vietnam’
- 2022-06-23 Global Produce & Floral Show launches
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-21 German fresh-cut sector needs to catch up with countries such as the Netherlands, UK and USA
- 2022-06-21 Priva hosted an event for various ambassadors and representatives
- 2022-06-20 Light Science Technologies will share expertise at Indoor AgTech
- 2022-06-20 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-17 UKRI awards more than £8m to innovative new farming concepts
- 2022-06-17 Bye bye GreenTech - Monday it's picture time
- 2022-06-17 University of Florida greenhouse training online courses on nutrient management level 1 starts July 11
- 2022-06-16 Final hours of GreenTech get going
- 2022-06-16 Dutch growers welcome visitors during sunny edition of 'Visit the greenhouse'
- 2022-06-15 GreenTech making a comeback
- 2022-06-14 Delphy organizes a well-visited Field Day
- 2022-06-14 Good start for GreenTech