The 2015 conference theme is "Your Environment for Growth and the following speakers will give acte de présence during the impressive conference program:
- Chris Cowan, Kantar Worldpanel -Why we should go beyond talking about price
- Nigel Bartle, Martin McPherson, Phill Davis STC - Lighting the path to a sustainable future for UK tomato production
- Rene Beerkens, Hoogendoorn - Greenhouse controls: Using physics to improve crop revenues
- Sarah Hopkinson, Reaseheath College -Future Horticulture: Inspiring the next generation
- Debbie Wilson, AHDB Horticulture and AHDB Horticulture students - Your future innovators
- Joe Martin – AHDB Horticulture - AHDB Horticulture and Crop Protection Research
- Roma Gwyn - Overview of biopesticides, their optimisation and future within horticulture
- Rob Jacobson, RJC Ltd - Strengthening the long term management of Tuta absoluta for the UK tomato industry
- Dave Chandler, University of Warwick - Are there environmental risks of releasing non-native species of bumblebee for crop pollination?
The Tomato Conference will also have a small exhibition with horticultural supplies, greenhouse manufacturers and other trade related booths.
For more information, please visit : www.britishtomatoes.co.uk