- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Double Nickel 55 now available to Mexican growers:
Mexico: Solution available against powdery mildew, rhizoctonia and phytophthora
Adoption of Double Nickel 55 among Mexican growers is expected to mirror the successful introduction of the product in the U.S., where growers increasingly demand products that control both foliar and soil diseases. Double Nickel 55 is a novel biofungicidal B.a. strain (Ba D747) that is highly efficacious and offers a unique active ingredient for use in managing resistance.
“The formulation technologies represented in Double Nickel 55 are outstanding,” said Tim Damico, Certis USA, Executive VP, NAFTA. “It is a valuable product for the SAM sales and technical teams to introduce to their customers. We expect SAM’s stewardship of Double Nickel 55 to be as solid and supportive as it has been for the other Certis USA products that SAM represents.”
Other Certis USA biopesticide products available to Mexican growers through SAM, include Able® WG, Agree® WP, Crymax® WG and Javelin® WG Bt insecticides, Cueva® copper octonoate bactericide/fungicide, Neemix® 4.5 insect growth regulator, Soilgard® soil disease fungicide, and Trilogy® miticide/fungicide.
Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, Certis USA is a leading manufacturer and distributor of a broad line of biopesticide products for specialty agricultural and horticultural markets and the home and garden market. Certis USA products provide valuable solutions by meeting the challenges faced by today’s growers who are seeking sustainable alternatives, resistant pest management and harvest solutions, and low pesticide residues for market flexibility and export accessibility.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 New survey to quantify catastrophic loss from the ToBRFV
- 2022-01-25 "Start signalling and monitoring thrips on time"
- 2022-01-21 Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- 2022-01-18 US (CA): Devastating virus challenges lettuce growers
- 2022-01-18 India: chilli farmers face threats from invasive pests and demand appropriate tech
- 2022-01-17 Report: German rules on crop protection have major shortcomings
- 2022-01-17 "Paving the way for breeding ToLCV-resistant hybrids"
- 2022-01-12 Controlling greenhouse pests with biological agents in winter
- 2022-01-12 Device sniffs out the "smell-fingerprints" of pestered plants
- 2022-01-11 Spanish Orius-System performance improved with new biodegradable packaging
- 2022-01-07 "Greenhouse sector always on the lookout for alternatives to chemical crop protection"
- 2022-01-05 Restructuring and new managing director at the Andermatt Group
- 2022-01-05 Belgian start-up helps tomato growers protect crops
- 2022-01-05 Improved strategy for thrips control in peppers
- 2022-01-05 Research shows a more environmentally friendly way to control strawberry pests
- 2022-01-03 UV-C study now includes strawberry propagation and other pests
- 2022-01-03 "Heating completely kills virus in water"
- 2021-12-23 Australia: New robot traps pests for 80kms
- 2021-12-23 "Beware the thrips double trouble in bell peppers"
- 2021-12-21 Maximizing the effective life of plant protection products