- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
BTL Liners introduces RPE Greenhouse Covers
These reinforced polyethylene (RPE) covers are said to be constructed from a woven HDPE scrim with LDPE coating on both sides. They feature UV stabilizers, wide spectrum chemical resistance, and are resistant to rot. Their woven, multilayer construction transmits even, diffuse light to prevent problematic shadows and hotspots in the greenhouse environment.
“The big selling point is that these materials are reinforced with a scrim, so they’re much more durable than typical unreinforced greenhouse covers,” explains Jared Santoro, General Manager and Vice President of BTL Liners, Inc. “These covers are particularly resistant to punctures and tears, both of which are significant concerns in areas subject to high winds or damaging hail,” said Mr. Santoro.
Like other BTL products, these RPE covers are extremely strong and yet lightweight. For the same strength and durability factor as competitors’ products, these greenhouse skins are easier to install and do not require extra heavy duty structures to manage the load.
For more details, see www.btlliners.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Beijing builds a test application scenario for cherry tomato harvest robots
- 2022-06-30 Ecobloom's technology aims to make indoor farming smarter
- 2022-06-29 How Vodafone IoT technology is serving up the perfect strawberry at Wimbledon
- 2022-06-29 Less work, more BERRYs
- 2022-06-27 De Bakker Westland chooses save pipe rail trolleys
- 2022-06-21 "Each country has its own particular way of working and challenges to deal with"
- 2022-06-21 Tomato harvesting robot GRoW wins GreenTech Robot Challenge
- 2022-06-17 Why a high-pressure fogging system?
- 2022-06-16 Meet Berry, the award-winning picking robot
- 2022-06-15 New lighting simulation designed with greenhouse growers in mind
- 2022-06-14 Lockdrives: Our 59-year-old motor is still in use today
- 2022-06-13 AU: Harvest gets smart as farmers turn to digital trackers to boost yield
- 2022-06-13 Arugga to start deploying pollination robots in Finland
- 2022-06-13 Autonomous cultivation is the holy grail for greenhouses; but what does that look like?
- 2022-06-10 Harvesting robot allows 24/7 harvesting and soon will monitor crops too
- 2022-06-10 New type of pipe rail trolley added to BeNomic line
- 2022-06-09 Tomato harvesting robot GRoW will officially be introduced at GreenTech
- 2022-06-09 Self-driving platform launched for robotic applications in greenhouse horticulture
- 2022-06-09 CAN: Ashish Kumar joins Plantech
- 2022-06-09 Analyzing pollen in the greenhouse with updated analyzer