Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Vertical solar panels under the gutter can provide significant savings in plastic greenhouses"
- The differences between greenhouse growers in US and Canada
- German grower reduces moisture in slabs with Spacer
- Half the labor if tomato grows upside down?
- China: Abundance of crops grow in arid Xinjiang desert
24-27 November, Irapuato, GTO, Mexico:
Preparations for new Expo Agroalimentaria Irapuato in full swing
The organization of the Expo decided to postpone the show a few days in order to optimize the infrastructure of the event; the show has moved to a new terrain in Irapuato, which will result in much better access and less traffic delays in Irapuato's city center.
"Not only will the show be both easier to enter and exit from any direction, but also the show will become larger," said exhibition manager Lilian Ibarra.
"At these new premises we will have a new indoor greenhouse exhibition area of 4 hectares and an outside machinery exhibition space of 8.5 hectares. On top of this there are now 20 hectares of demonstration plots, 20 greenhouse demonstration sites, and an active machinery demo site of 10 hectares. This will make the show even larger than before, we now have place for a total number of 1200 exhibition stands."
If you would like more information on exhibiting or visiting the Expo AgroAlimentaria in Irapuato, Guanajuato, Mexico, please find more information at www.expoagrogto.com/
Click here to see the photo report that HortiDaily made last year at the Expo.
Author: Arlette Sijmonsma
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-29 Australia: One week to go to Hort Connections 2023
- 2023-05-25 Online ticket shop open for Asia Fruit Logistica
- 2023-05-25 Brightest in Australia's horticulture to be celebrated at Hort Connections 2023
- 2023-05-24 Photo Report: Greenhouse Management Training Day, China:“ Knowledge, Awareness, Sharing“
- 2023-05-24 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-23 How to end the season with a spotless greenhouse
- 2023-05-22 Precision Growing: optimal plant balance discussed in webinar
- 2023-05-22 Fresh Impact Tours 2023 brings IFPA to members backyards
- 2023-05-18 US: Governor Larry Hogan to keynote Impact Washington Legislative Summit
- 2023-05-18 IFPA advocates for produce and floral industry innovation at AIM for climate summit
- 2023-05-18 This year’s 'Love Your Local Market' event takes place in Strasbourg
- 2023-05-17 The Netherlands Pavilion and Forum at 25th HortiflorExpo IPM Shanghai 2023
- 2023-05-17 US (IN): Registration now open for upcoming Purdue Small Farm Education Field Day
- 2023-05-17 "No more business as usual in the tomato industry"
- 2023-05-15 “Lettuce will be Fruit Attraction 2023's star product”
- 2023-05-15 Dutch horticultural visit to Bulgaria in mid-April
- 2023-05-15 UK: Defra Secretary of State visits John Innes Centre
- 2023-05-15 UAE minister shows off fluent German to explain how to grow tomatoes in the desert
- 2023-05-15 “De Ruiter Experience Event” in China successfully held with 80 customers
- 2023-05-15 IDH Rwanda hosts German delegation to showcase achievements of horti-export project