- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
2-4 September 2015, Hong Kong
China: Amazing insights at Asia’s leading produce show
Well over 8,000 top-level buyers and trade professionals from more than 60 countries are expected to pour through the doors of Asia World-Expo Center for Asia Fruit Logistica 2015. They will find an exhibition that has grown by a third, with more than 550 companies from 40 different countries and all six continents set to showcase their products and services at the trade fair on 2-4 September.
Visitors can preview the wide range of products and services on display and make appointments with exhibitors online via Asia Fruit Logistica’s Virtual Market Place. An in-depth exhibitor preview also features in the bumper July/August issue of Asiafruit Magazine.
Asiafruit Congress: get in early to get ahead
The week of activities gets under way on 1 September with the Asiafruit Congress, Asia’s leading source of strategic information and quality networking. Simultaneous English-Chinese translation is available throughout the conference.
Top speakers cover the key trends in Asia’s fast-changing markets at Asiafruit Congress and offer practical advice to help you operate more effectively. Leading food retail buyers such as Costco Wholesale Korea’s Edward Yoon Kim and Edgar Fernandez of Philippines group Rustan Supercenters discuss new market opportunities. Consumer research experts from the Silk Initiative and McCann Health explain the latest health and wellness trends, while trade specialists Bryant Christie and Hunter Food Services offer advice on market access. View the full programme here.
Asiafruit Congress is the perfect primer to Asia Fruit Logistica. Delegates get quality time to network with more than 400 high-level industry professionals from more than 40 different countries, helping them to establish who and what to focus on at the trade show. The conference concludes with the joint Asiafruit Congress-Asia Fruit Logistica-Cool Logistics Asia Welcome Reception on the evening of 1 September at AsiaWorld-Expo Center, a gala cocktail event not to be missed.
To attend Asiafruit Congress, purchase a full-access pass: www.asiafruitlogistica.com/tickets
Asia Fruit Awards: celebrating excellence
Asiafruit Congress also hosts the presentation of the Asia Fruit Awards, which are organised by Asia Fruit Logistica and Asiafruit Magazine to celebrate excellence in Asia’s fresh produce business. Who will win the Asia Fruit Awards for Marketing Campaign of the Year, Importer of the Year and Produce Retailer of the Year? Find out at the Asia Fruit Awards ceremony held on 1 September before the Networking Lunch.
1st Cool Logistics Asia conference
Logistics is key to successful business in the Asian fresh produce trade. Taking place on 2 September for the first time, Cool Logistics Asia focuses on “designing perishable supply chains of the future”. With top-level speakers and decision-makers from over 20 countries, the conference offers a unique opportunity to meet face-to-face with major players in the perishables logistics chain and shape solutions for individual businesses and the chain itself. View the full programme and speaker list here.
Asiafruit Business Forum
Information opportunities continue at Asia Fruit Logistica with the Asiafruit Business Forum, a programme of two sessions held each day on the show floor. Hosted by Asiafruit Magazine, the Business Forum offers useful information and practical insights for trade visitors from throughout the value-chain. Access is free for all exhibition visitors, with simultaneous translation in English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
For more information:
Asia Fruit Logistica
Tel: + 49 30 3038 2373
Tel: +44 20 7501 3707
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Spanish athlete breaks Guinness World Record by slapping watermelons
- 2022-11-30 Growers, operators and stakeholders unite to address overseas recruitment challenge
- 2022-11-29 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-28 Over 400 exhibitors - Amount of visitors at pre-Corona levels
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-24 Vertical Farming Conference to address all-round CEA topics
- 2022-11-24 Presentations now available online
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-24 Dutch horticultural companies made their debut at the CIIE
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 Urban agriculture: controlled environment conference set in Dallas
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-21 Indiana Horticultural Conference and Expo returns in person for vegetable, fruit growers
- 2022-11-17 China-Netherlands Plant Variety Protection Workshop
- 2022-11-17 Industry 4.0 food factory of the future event at CAFRE
- 2022-11-17 New date change for the NovelFarm trade show
- 2022-11-16 Austria: Innovation award for indoor farming company
- 2022-11-16 Creating value with less: a hot theme at Global Berry Congress 2022