- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Russia's Gazprom cuts off natural-gas supply to the Netherlands
- New semi-closed greenhouse solution launched
- "Minimizing the work in the greenhouse is our main goal"
- Can the Dutch vegetable greenhouse chain bear the increasing costs?
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
Mark Ein joins AgroFresh Board of Directors
AgroFresh’s Chief Executive Officer, Tom Macphee said, “As an early supporter of AgroFresh, Mark played an important role in the recent transaction and I couldn’t be more pleased that he is joining our Board of Directors. Mark’s extensive leadership experience, strong track record in M&A and intimate understanding of the agrochemical industry, make him a vital addition to our board. We look forward to his contributions.”
Mr. Ein is an investor, entrepreneur and philanthropist, who has been involved with numerous growth companies across a diverse set of industries over the course of his 22 year career. Mr. Ein is the founder and CEO of Venturehouse Group, LLC, an investment holding company. He currently serves as Chairman of Lindblad Expeditions, a global leader in marine expedition travel; the Co-Chairman and Principal Shareholder of Kastle Systems, LLC, one of the country’s leading providers of electronic security and video systems for the commercial real estate industry; and Chairman of VSGi, a provider of videoconferencing solutions. He also serves on the Executive Committee of the Federal City Council and was appointed a member of the D.C. Tax Revision Commission.
For more information, please visit agrofresh.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 Austrian vegetables for the upcoming barbecue season
- 2022-06-27 Lipman Family Farms nourishes partnerships with local farmers to meet consumer demands
- 2022-06-27 Dublin trade has subdued at the moment
- 2022-06-27 Online retailer Gorillas launches private label range
- 2022-06-27 Despite the climate of uncertainty, the herbs segment is standing its ground
- 2022-06-27 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-27 Driscoll's agrees to terms for acquisition of Berry Gardens
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-27 US (CA): Grower takes over Piru-based nursery
- 2022-06-27 HT Verboom Transport Systems joins GreenV
- 2022-06-27 Codema's staff welcomed by other horticultural companies
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize
- 2022-06-24 The last window is set at Schenkeveld Schiphol
- 2022-06-24 Delayed bell pepper production in Campania
- 2022-06-24 Syngenta announces Eric Boeck as new Head of North America Seeds business
- 2022-06-24 "Additional costs of up to 40% are hard to pass on, which hampers our operating results"
- 2022-06-23 Air freight demand begins to decrease amid global economic turmoil
- 2022-06-23 "Finnish growers must switch from heating with peat to much pricier wood chips"
- 2022-06-23 New head of research and development at Vineland Research and Innovation Centre