- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Mark Ein joins AgroFresh Board of Directors
AgroFresh’s Chief Executive Officer, Tom Macphee said, “As an early supporter of AgroFresh, Mark played an important role in the recent transaction and I couldn’t be more pleased that he is joining our Board of Directors. Mark’s extensive leadership experience, strong track record in M&A and intimate understanding of the agrochemical industry, make him a vital addition to our board. We look forward to his contributions.”
Mr. Ein is an investor, entrepreneur and philanthropist, who has been involved with numerous growth companies across a diverse set of industries over the course of his 22 year career. Mr. Ein is the founder and CEO of Venturehouse Group, LLC, an investment holding company. He currently serves as Chairman of Lindblad Expeditions, a global leader in marine expedition travel; the Co-Chairman and Principal Shareholder of Kastle Systems, LLC, one of the country’s leading providers of electronic security and video systems for the commercial real estate industry; and Chairman of VSGi, a provider of videoconferencing solutions. He also serves on the Executive Committee of the Federal City Council and was appointed a member of the D.C. Tax Revision Commission.
For more information, please visit agrofresh.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Revamped USC Hotel Garden provides fresh produce to campus restaurants
- 2023-09-25 "We source our produce via Fresh Park Venlo, the Düsseldorf wholesale market, and directly from local farmers"
- 2023-09-25 Industry changemakers inspire business success
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-22 US: Vertically farmed salads now available in vending machines
- 2023-09-22 USDA cites Florida company for PACA violations
- 2023-09-22 Royal Brinkman and Empas extend partnership
- 2023-09-22 "No one can compensate for the loss of fatherly advice"
- 2023-09-22 Developer of mobile data centers next to greenhouse declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-21 Pepper grower 4Evergreen seeks CO2 partner: "Not dependent on fickle market"
- 2023-09-21 Luc Vanoirbeek re-elected as Copa-Cogeca's fruit and vegetable working group chair
- 2023-09-21 AgSafe launches new suicide prevention program in support of B.C.’s agricultural community
- 2023-09-21 New film coating facility Brazil
- 2023-09-21 Bayer expands its fruits and vegetables business to strawberries
- 2023-09-20 Independent investment firm buys NatureSweet
- 2023-09-20 US (NY): BrightFarms inks agreement to distribute more indoor-grown spinach
- 2023-09-20 US (NJ): Edible Garden launches new distribution at Woodman’s Market
- 2023-09-20 France: Skincare using vertically farmed ingredients is patent-pending
- 2023-09-20 US (CO): Denver restaurant adds 280m2 farm to deliver fresh-to-table
- 2023-09-20 Open day at Van der Valk Systemen to mark 60th anniversary