AmHydro will be organizing a Hydroponic Crop Production Seminar from September 20/22 in New Jersey. Besides taking advantage of the knowledge from AmHydro's Joe Swartz and Michael Christian, attendees also have the possibilities to learn about experiences from commercial growers that will also be present.
- Joe Swartz, American Hydroponics
- Michael Christian, Founder, American Hydroponics
- Lorraine Gibbons, Garden State Urban Farms
- Jim Livengood, Radicle Farm Co.
- Sarah Swartz, Swartz Family Farms
Outline & Expectations of Seminar:
- Basics of Hydroponic Growing and Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA
- Hydroponic Industry Overview
- History of Hydroponics
- Commercial Development
- Current State – Challenges and Opportunities
- Future Direction
- Walk through the greenhouse
The full program and registration links can be found here
. Be quick, because there is place for only 20 participants.