- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Two new fresh salad lines launched at Costco
"We created these two salad lines to fill a major void in the marketplace for affordable gourmet salads. Our retail partners were also asking us to combine our restaurant quality expertise with our organic capabilities for the fresh salad segment. We responded with a great lineup of salads, and the corresponding consumer response has been overwhelming, with sales significantly outpacing our initial projections.
"We collaborated closely with Costco to customize products that their members would love. We’re a culinary driven company with a team of culinary professionals that are continuously pursuing the best dining experiences possible. Combining our love for great food with Costco’s understanding of consumers’ tastes created a perfect pairing," says founder and CEO Tal Shoshan, himself a classically trained chef.
Shoshan summed it up: “While developing our new Simply Fresh salad lines for Costco, we realized it wasn’t a complicated process. We start in the fields with fresh, clean ingredients, capture that freshness, and deliver it overnight to their stores. It’s not rocket science, it’s Simply Fresh”.
For more information:
FiveStar Gourmet Foods
Tel: +1 (877) 546-8763
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-23 The Australian digital harvesting solution's yielding has improved productivity from pre-commercial trials
- 2022-06-23 Canadian greens distributor launches new salad kit line
- 2022-06-21 Light Science Technologies launches all-in-one sensorGROW
- 2022-06-20 Tendernay, a wine infused with broccoli
- 2022-06-20 Canadian greenhouse growers win in local and international competitions
- 2022-06-16 New platform for insight in sustainability risks in fresh produce launched
- 2022-06-15 Protecting your HVAC from moisture, corrosion and geckos
- 2022-06-15 France: Les Crudettes presents a new packaging
- 2022-06-08 Eco-friendly sachets extend life of fruit and veg outside refrigerator
- 2022-06-08 “We’re fast-tracking this tomato variety”
- 2022-06-07 "We've built a truly solid box over the years”
- 2022-06-06 "We want to give tissue culture seedlings a good start"
- 2022-06-02 "Metal tomato truss support brings plastic-free cultivation waste within reach"
- 2022-06-01 "In the first quarter, Mexican berry exports exceeded those of tequila, beer and avocado"
- 2022-05-31 Man eats three Carolina Reaper chilies in 8.7 sec like it's nothing
- 2022-05-30 Berry Gardens launches new snack pot berries with new brand The Berry Collective
- 2022-05-30 New high-flavor berries launched
- 2022-05-27 Award winning British bred Eves Delight strawberries back in season
- 2022-05-24 Water-resistant paper brings plastic alternative
- 2022-05-24 Dirty LED fittings clean in no time with special cleaning cloth