- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Minneapolis, MN- July 26-30, 2015
US: CID Bio-Science to attend Plant Biology 2015
CID Bio-Science staff will be available at booth 307 to demonstrate the full CID product line of plant physiology instruments, including the CI-202 and CI-203 Leaf Area Meters. CID's Leaf Area Meters offer portability and convenience without sacrificing accuracy or performance. The CI-202 and CI-203 Leaf Area Meters are used by scientists around the world for applications ranging from tracking developmental changes in leaf size and shape to linking precise leaf area with other physiological functions of the leaf.
Attendees interested in speaking with an Application Scientist one-on-one at the conference may schedule an appointment to speak with CID Application Scientist, Andrea Melnychenko, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending an SMS to +1-971-506-6796.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 New project aims for more pest-resilient food options in Bangladesh and the Philippines
- 2022-01-24 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-24 Omafra webinar on Covid supports & updates for agri-food operators
- 2022-01-21 Brassica & leafy salad conference announcement
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-20 Zimtrade turns to Dubai as gateway to Middle East
- 2022-01-20 US midwest greenhouse launches contest to win salad for a year
- 2022-01-19 Growth opportunities for AgriTech between Maryland and the Netherlands
- 2022-01-18 Eagle Academy for Young Men of Harlem celebrates opening of hydroponic class
- 2022-01-18 Colorful pallet of vegetables in the spotlight
- 2022-01-18 India: Offering freshlings and to-be-launched food computers
- 2022-01-18 AquaFarm & NovelFarm postponed
- 2022-01-18 Learn about hydroponic gardening
- 2022-01-17 BE CLIMATE supports Veganuary – again
- 2022-01-17 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-12 Jonathan Webb, Founder & CEO, AppHarvest to join Indoor AgCon's speakers list
- 2022-01-11 An exceptional greenhouse garden will settle on the Huangpu riverbank in Shanghai
- 2022-01-10 Veggiemight team elected 'fair play team' in the International Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge