- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Belgium: Greenyard Foods COO to step down
Francis Kint started in 2009 as Managing Director of UNIVEG Deutschland and became CEO of UNIVEG Group in 2013.
Greenyard Foods Executive Chairman Hein Deprez says: ”We thank Francis for his 7 years at UNIVEG during which he was the engine of integration after a period of fast growth. We are very pleased that Francis will stay on as non-executive Board Member of Greenyard Foods, because of his in-depth knowledge of the fruit and vegetable business. We wish Francis every success in the next step in his career”.
Greenyard Foods CEO Marleen Vaesen adds; ”We respect this decision made by Francis. I will take over his responsibilities. We will redesign the company’s structure to fully support the recent merger and to enhance the synergies between the Fresh, Prepared & Substrates business segments. Together with our board and shareholders, we are confident that we have the right strategy to create profitable growth and build Greenyard Foods into a unique, leading world player in Fruit and Vegetables”.
For more information:
Tel. +32 (0)15/32.42.94
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Increased plant health and vitality with 44% lab cost reduction
- 2022-12-02 Israeli company developing USD $15M hydroponic project in Guyana
- 2022-12-02 CEO of Betagro PLC is a Guest of Honour at Thailand - LNV Reception 2022
- 2022-12-02 Sanne Kruikemeier and Ingrid de Zwarte receive Early Career Award
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-02 Ab van Marrewijk hands over Tomatoworld greenhouse to Nico Ammerlaan
- 2022-12-02 The Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-12-02 Teachers appointed ‘grow smart, eat smart’ ambassadors in Jamaica
- 2022-12-02 Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-12-01 Tomatoes with a ‘wow’ factor thanks to a finely tuned irrigation strategy
- 2022-12-01 Planet Farms to build 15.000m2 farm plus appoints new CEO and President for Italy
- 2022-12-01 Revol Greens partners with Blue Radix to add autonomous growing to US greenhouses
- 2022-12-01 Biotalys establishes scientific advisory committee
- 2022-12-01 Edible Garden to display expanding product lines at 2022 New York Produce Show
- 2022-12-01 The industry responds to Infarm news
- 2022-12-01 "Spanish products are under pressure"
- 2022-12-01 Tomatoes: large supply in the face of low demand
- 2022-12-01 Labor requirements in indoor agriculture
- 2022-12-01 High demand for Egyptian strawberry plants
- 2022-12-01 Dutch tomato grower expands into strawberry cultivation